Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Hardy

In the end it all comes down to watching the players or talking out of thin air. Add a bit of sass and poor grammar and you've almost got yourself an argument.

sure is better for you criticize my grammar, can't disagree with that, i know that my english is not perfect, for the rest i have doubts that i'm the one who talking out of thin air with all facts and stats that i've reported. Bye

sure is better for you criticize my grammar, can't disagree with that, i know that my english is not perfect, for the rest i have doubts that i'm the one who talking out of thin air with all facts and stats that i've reported. Bye

Only fact that you reported is that you ignore any argument that doesn't suit your weak reasoning. Great job ignoring Ibra's domestic success, or shitting on leagues you know nothing about. You even claimed both players were in a similarly favourable position to capture the CL with their respective teams, which is stupid. Your major contribution is saying that Cristiano is a better player than Ibra because he is supposedly more lively off the ball. And after all these fails you call everyone else biased because it's barcaforum :lol:. Bye indeed.

Hardy

Ok you're right, can't give a fuck of his poor performance in CL, he won 6 times eredivise and ligue 1 !!!!!

You even claimed both players were in a similarly favourable position to capture the CL with their respective teams, which is stupid

This is hilarious, i didn't say that, i said that both played with greats teams, Juventus was great team, Inter was a great team, Barca and PSG obviously, because seems like someone does not understand i repeat that the big problem of Ibra is not even the fact that he never won CL but his really poor performance and impact, he's a phenomenon in domestic league and a "normal player" in CL (after the group stage), it's so hard to understand? i don't think so. Just to give an example Henry was exceptional in CL regardless of his teams, he won CL with us but was phenomenon even before.

I think it's more stupid compare domestic success of a guy who played always in Premier and Liga with the best teams of europe basically in the same league with another who played also in Holland and France winning there 6 of his 11 domestic league, this is really stupid.

Ronaldo is a better player in my opinion, you can agree or disagree, but the fact that he has by far better overall performance and achievements then Ibra considering all competitions is....a fact, not thin air.

You even claimed both players were in a similarly favourable position to capture the CL with their respective teams, which is stupid
This is hilarious, i didn't say that, i said that both played with greats teams.

Oh you didn't imply anything there ? Sorry for overestimating your intelligence. I suppose you just say things with no purpose. My bad.

Ronaldo is a better player in my opinion, you can agree or disagree, but the fact that he has by far better overall performance and achievements then Ibra considering all competitions is....a fact, not thin air.

Yes, the fact that x... is a fact. Who wouldn't want to trust that seamless logic.

Now you are drooling over Ronaldo's time in la liga, because 1 in 7 is better than 1 in 1. It's entertaining at this point. What's next, cr7 > Messi because he played in the EPL and Portugal won the Euro :lol:

Hardy

Oh you didn't imply anything there ? Sorry for overestimating your intelligence. I suppose you just say things with no purpose. My bad.

Yes, the fact that x... is a fact. Who wouldn't want to trust that seamless logic.

Now you are drooling over Ronaldo's time in la liga, because 1 in 7 is better than 1 in 1. It's entertaining at this point. What's next, cr7 > Messi because he played in the EPL and Portugal won the Euro :lol:

with you it's totally wasted time :facepalm: Messi and Ronaldo played both in the same ligue for so many years so it's obviously a different comparision to Ibra who played in other leagues with different competition, unless win la Liga over Barca, Real or Atletico is the same as winning Ligue 1 or Eredivise over the fucking Nizza, Monaco or PSV :lol:, apart from that Messi is not Ibra who has poor performance and achievement in CL, same thing with NT, he has zero trophies but great performance, far better then Cristiano, he carried his team to 3 finals, in fact genius in all this stuff between Ibra and Cristiano i did not mention about Eurocup because Ronaldo was poor so i don't give much attention to that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Zlatan winning the league only with the favorites is a myth.... Ajax did not get to win the league for 6 years after he left. And they had not won the league for 3 years before he moved there either!

He won the domestic league with Milan as well..... Who did not do very well after he left. They have not won the league since he left them and had not won the league for 6 years before he moved there either! Not to mention that he actually won the league with Milan right after Inter won a treble! So he did not exactly win the league with the favorites!!

Yes Paris were the favorites. But how are they doing now again? That's right, they were favorites only when Zlatan was still with them!

And oh btw, the season he was with us, we won the league by just 3 points. Not to mention, he scored the winner against Real Madrid when we were second in the table and we moved up to first!

Having that said, I am not saying that wherever he won it was all because of him. Just that he always improved his team. Except of course for Inter Milan but that is still debatable because they have won the league just once after he left but they had won it all the three times that he was with them!

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
He has been so productive for United. It's astonishing, really, considering his age. His impact there has surpassed all my expectations. Ibra really is a machine. Lately I've been rethinking his time here, when he was at his prime, and it still baffles that he didn't work out. We really missed out on him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has been so productive for United. It's astonishing, really, considering his age. His impact there has surpassed all my expectations. Ibra really is a machine. Lately I've been rethinking his time here, when he was at his prime, and it still baffles that he didn't work out. We really missed out on him.

Even if we had another coach or if Pep and he hadn't come at odds with each other, I don't think he would have worked out. Ibrahimovic want to be the king in every team he plays in.

He was that in Inter, in Milan, in PSG and now in Man Utd, but no way in hell he stood a chance in Barca.

He would need to swallow his pride and ego, and that would have never happened.

Home of Barca Fans