Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah Ibra and all his shenanigans never really caught me, I more often find myself thinking he's actually a massive dick than anything. At the same time, I won't deny that some of them are rather funny. Top player though, other than against top sides, usually. Ronaldo is still a much bigger dick, at least I can look at Ibra without thinking that until I see what he's said/done, Ronaldo is just always a dick. :lol:

Mentioning CR7 while talking about Zlatan after people have come up with

I know it's weird but i see it this way: Ibra thinks he's better than you and will kick your ass if you disagree whereas CR7 thinks he's better than you the way a high school cheerleading team captain would. If you disagree, he would mock your outfit and spread rumours about you.

that^^ glorious explanation! It's facewall worthy really

Co0ter

That's not what I usually see on twitter, or spain, brazil(yes), portuguese and english press. cr punching or kicking players were hardly mentioned anywhere. What I saw was most people saying it's that's all due to his "competitiviness". No fuss about it, almost no criticism at all in the press or from fans. Same for his latest comments, telling the bernabeu crowd to f*** themselves. You defended him on that as well... I don't think I'm the one living in a different dimension, sorry.

He told the Real Madrid fans to "f***" themselves? LOL, that's a new low....even for him. His mother breast fed him for way, way too long.

Alik

He told the Real Madrid fans to "f***" themselves? LOL, that's a new low....even for him. His mother breast fed him for way, way too long.

It was during a match. To be honest, don't know if he said f*** "it" (foda-se) or "them" (fodam-se).

Bertus

[gfy]ThirstyAmbitiousBuzzard[/gfy]

Remember guys that now you can use Tweets and GFYcat videos (like here) to post replays.

Check the Miscellaneous BarcaForum threads for more details on how to use them.

I'm done for today, remember to report any bugs. Ty in advance.

Trillske

SICK performance tonight.

But french press hate him so much right know he´s sure to be slammed again - he made a fool of the goalkeeper at the second goal, he is not showing any respect. :lol:

Supa Dupa Fly

I never really liked Zlatan.

Me neither
3zj4x4x.gif

Home of Barca Fans