Zlatan Ibrahimovic

vinni

This goal was quite famous here in norway. Its a friendly between Malmø and Moss. After he scores he started shouting and the reporters belived he was shouting ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN. :lol:
He corrected them later though and said he was shouting SHOWTIME SHOWTIME SHOWTIME.

Trillske

I never compared him to Messi, that was what you did?

He was shit in the first leg. Also I asked when the last time was he performed in a big CL match. Which especially means knock out ties. I simply can't recall one good match from him, and that was basically my question.
And I gave it to you - the very last CL game he played, Chelsea home. Not only was he exceptional as target, he even had a "Messi"-run, unlucky not to score on it. Even the English praised him dispite no goal scored.

I dont think you watched the game (or else you expect way too much). There is a video earlier in this thread with his performance.

DrPepper

And I gave it to you - the very last CL game he played, Chelsea home. Not only was he exceptional as target, he even had a "Messi"-run, unlucky not to score on it. Even the English praised him dispite no goal scored.

I dont think you watched the game (or else you expect way too much). There is a video earlier in this thread with his performance.

I disagree then. Maybe you didn't watch the match properly. Even in this forum people were more on the critical side:

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10066-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic?p=1398914&viewfull=1#post1398914

> Not his best of games

> he was slower than usual and he missed a few easy passes

> He won't bag nothing, his static movement is horrible, never makes runs in behind to trouble defenses.

for example

He was absolutely garbage. John Terry handles him in every damn game he plays against him. He's lucky Luiz and Silva salvaged something from that game.

Jair Ventura

He has 18 goals and 3 assist on the season through 25 appearances despite playing with injury. I'd wager he'd have more goals/assist if Lavezzi wasn't trying to play his way out Paris, and if Lucas were healthy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What is he saying? Can't quite understand it apart from 'shit country' and 'dont even deserve PSG'

I

instinct

''In 15 years I have never seen a referee like this. In this shit country. You don't even deserve PSG''

or something like that. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans