Thread: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Ibra the club hopping gitano?
    He hates Pep by the way caus he cant accept he wasnt good enough to succeed at Barca, must be someone else's fault then.
    Still think its the worst deal in football history the fee + eto'o...
    He was good enough if given the proper role. One of Pep's mistakes for sure.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hates Pep by the way caus he cant accept he wasnt good enough to succeed at Barca, must be someone else's fault then.
    It wasn't a matter of being good enough as Ibra is one of the best ,it was a matter of fitting into the team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% right, I totally agree with you
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But seriously, dar hate between Messi and Ibra..

vine.co/v/O6zMVXnDP5j

What a dictator Messi is..
    Last edited by CesDel; 11th December 2014 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know why people think Ibra hates Messi. He has always praised him

Libra bromance >>>>>>

Last edited by Internazionale; 11th December 2014 at 09:29 PM.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the hell im reading. Ibra did not succed in Barcelona because pep played him out of position(due to messi perhaps or perhaps not ,we dont know). Ibra is one of the best striker who have ever lived.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shame he doesn't have a CL trophy , he deserves one. Maybe one day he'll return at Barca as a backup stricker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we not do the whole Ibra-Pep again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamad138 View Post
    what the hell im reading. Ibra did not succed in Barcelona because pep played him out of position(due to messi perhaps or perhaps not ,we dont know). Ibra is one of the best striker who have ever lived.
    At Barca, Ibra only played as a CF. Messi only really started to play as a false 9 when Ibra left.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    It wasn't a matter of being good enough as Ibra is one of the best ,it was a matter of fitting into the team
    Not beeing able to adapt is a sign of not beeing good enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeloBarca View Post
    Not beeing able to adapt is a sign of not beeing good enough.
    I have to disagree here. I don't think Ibra was the BEST fit for Barca, but a player of his quality could of always fit in. As many players we have recently bought, early on in the season they do great because the team doesn't really have a system including them yet or the coach hasn't decided how to use them yet. Cesc did great when he first got here, so did Ibra. Both quality players who just did what they knew how to do.

Eventually, Cesc started being played as a false 9 for some reason....his performance declined dramatically. After the beginning of the season, Ibra just sat at the last defenders. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it wasn't Ibra's idea...he was being told to do that by Pep- probably to draw defenders to him and open up the wings.

I don't think Ibra was used correctly, Cesc wasn't either...but they are gone now, so who really cares
    Last edited by Co0ter; 12th December 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw them doing this together at least (or Ibra doing it), just after a short while... can't get him out of my imagination, thinking what they could've done more together. In theory, the perfect duo. Both have imagination that is not from this planet.

Last edited by silentwaves; 13th December 2014 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    I have to disagree here. I don't think Ibra was the BEST fit for Barca, but a player of his quality could of always fit in. As many players we have recently bought, early on in the season they do great because the team doesn't really have a system including them yet or the coach hasn't decided how to use them yet. Cesc did great when he first got here, so did Ibra. Both quality players who just did what they knew how to do.

Eventually, Cesc started being played as a false 9 for some reason....his performance declined dramatically. After the beginning of the season, Ibra just sat at the last defenders. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it wasn't Ibra's idea...he was being told to do that by Pep- probably to draw defenders to him and open up the wings.

I don't think Ibra was used correctly, Cesc wasn't either...but they are gone now, so who really cares
    Cesc only played false 9 when Messi was injured, he usually played at either Xavi/Iniesta's position, he failed for the reason why most do, lack of space.
    Lack of space means you need to think extremely fast and be technically solid, everyone is better with more space and time, and since we lack it in almoste very game most players dont fit and are less good than they should.
    Cesc and Alexis are our best examples. Thats why I feel players like Messi and Iniesta would kill the epl, they excel at playing in tight spaces let alone if they get more time and space...

Messi4life
    DN: You have previously mentioned Muhammad Ali, Petter Northug and Ronaldo as sports people you rank highly. Who would have finished on the podium if you had ranked the best Swedish sports people of all time?

Zlatan: On that list I would have been No1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, with due respect to the others

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...h-sportspeople

------

Disrespectful, show some fucking class Zlatan...

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah he was upset Borg was no.1 and he only finished no.2. You're a funny guy Zlatan, but seriously, cry more. It's just a poll.