Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Everyone's opinion will be different on a goal of the century anyways, depends if you like individual brilliance, sequences of passes & then a goal or a great team goal etc. that goal was sensational though, i couldn't believe it, especially after having already scored three good goals.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

messi goal against getafe is better. ronaldo goal against porto is better. etc,etc. Bressan goal is like this one.

B

badboybjörn

Trying to unite on the best goal ever will be impossible. Ibra however does have a certain ability to pull a rabbit out if the hat, thats undeniable.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Certainly not the best in the century. Put it this way: it's among the best individual brilliance goals ever. Definitely top 20 in recent history. Up there with Zidane's vs Leverkusen, Carlos' vs France & Messi's slalom.

Even if you disregard the goal, the idea that he actually attempted that is amazing. No other play would have the confidence and ability to do that, even if it's in the dying minutes of a friendly you're already winning.

Everyone's opinion will be different on a goal of the century anyways, depends if you like individual brilliance, sequences of passes & then a goal or a great team goal etc. that goal was sensational though, i couldn't believe it, especially after having already scored three good goals.

Trying to unite on the best goal ever will be impossible. Ibra however does have a certain ability to pull a rabbit out if the hat, thats undeniable.

^^

ronaldo goal against porto is better.
Nope, Ronaldo's is nowhere near this one. Cisse's vs Chelsea, for instance, would be on the same level as Ronaldo's volley, but Ibra's >>>>>>>>>> Cisse's > Ronaldo's.

Last edited:

MaestroXavi

The servant
Best goal in terms of individual brilliance is definitively either Messi vs Getafe or Zidane vs Leverkusen,sorry guys but this goal doesn't even make my top 3 in Bicycle kicks let alone goals,dying minutes of a meaningless friendly and even the way the ball went towards goal isn't all impressive if it had had a lower trajectory it would've looked MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
Favorite goal for me though has got to be Iniesta vs Chelsea to make it 1-1 in the final play of the game.

Trillske

All have their opinion, but I dont understand how someone would rate another "skill"-kick higher. Every other kick out there, we have seen similar before and while some are stunning, they have all been realisticly doable.

This one wasnt, I still cant understand how a human beeing did that.

If you dont play yourself, look at how other players struggle when they try to shot running in the wrong direction. And that aspect is just a small, small part of why I cant understand how its done.

Interista

Well, few players have Ibra's long legs, and the ones that do can't jump over a metre and connect with the ball 2,4 metres in the air. The hangtime is part of what makes this goal so special. Back to goal going up, face to goal coming down. Only Ibra.

Whether it's the greatest goal or not I don't know, but what is basically a fact at this point is that he has the biggest collection of wondergoals in history. No one else has come close to scoring as many amazing goals with such consistency.

Ursegor

World Champion
Scoring into an empty net after a huge goalkeeping gaffe in the dying minutes of a meaningless friendly against the worst national team of all time turning into one of his most memorable and talked about moments somehow sums up the player quite nicely. :troll:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Well, few players have Ibra's long legs, and the ones that do can't jump over a metre and connect with the ball 2,4 metres in the air. The hangtime is part of what makes this goal so special. Back to goal going up, face to goal coming down. Only Ibra.

Whether it's the greatest goal or not I don't know, but what is basically a fact at this point is that he has the biggest collection of wondergoals in history. No one else has come close to scoring as many amazing goals with such consistency.
:goodpost: as usual :)

B

badboybjörn

Psg is loosing to rennes at home with 2-1 with Rennes having had 2 men sent off for a long time.. 11 vs 9 ffs.
They dearly miss the big man :/

B

badboybjörn

They lost 1-2..

2nd game ban for a red card booking. Ibra put his boot into the goalies chest 3 matches ago, not on purpose but very careless.
He will be allowed to play the next game. First its CL game on wednesday tho.

Caps

Are you two mental?

"No one scores amazing goals with such consistancy" - yeah I mean what the hell has Messi been doing for 5 years?

Calm down guys, you are getting embarassing. Great goal; good awareness, great athletic ability. One of the greatest goals ever? Not even close. probably not even the greatest goal this year.

Sometimes I cant even...

Home of Barca Fans