Zlatan Ibrahimovic

footyfan

Calma, calma
So awesome.

SparseLimpingBlackmamba.gif

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...o-send-intellectually-disabled-team-to-brazil

Assistant coach Stefan Jonsson said: "I spoke to Zlatan and asked if he could donate a shirt and he said, 'what the hell are you going with a shirt? How much is it to go?' When we said that we need to raise SEK 350,000, he asked for the account number and he deposited it.

“It’s unbelievable, incredible, fantastic. I still have to pinch myself to believe it’s true. Thanks to Zlatan a life-long dream will soon become reality for all of us involved.”

Ibrahimovic, 32, added (via SBNation):

"Football should be played by anyone, regardless of gender, disability or not," Zlatan told the Swedish FA's website. "And when we missed the World Cup, I was deeply disappointed, but when I heard about 'The Unknown Team' I said to myself that I wanted to do everything in my power to help them to experience the World Cup. There was nothing to think about. Now I get to experience the World Cup through them."

Really nice gesture. :)

I

instinct

Ibra said in an interview that he doesn't see himself playing at top-level after the upcoming season.

I wonder if he'll leave PSG or even retire next year.

Bertus

Ibra said in an interview that he doesn't see himself playing at top-level after the upcoming season.

I wonder if he'll leave PSG or even retire next year.
No he didn't say next year. He said after his contract with PSG ends in 2016. So he will play 2 seasons, counting the current one.

It also seems that he will join PSG's staff after that. Probably becoming our own Rummenigge :lol:

You can read the full interview there > http://www.espnfc.us/blog/espn-fc-u...areerthe-champions-league-and-more----laurens

He's the best footballer PSG ever had. I really hope he will accept to become our Sport Director or Vice President like Nasser wants him to be.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No he didn't say next year. He said after his contract with PSG ends in 2016. So he will play 2 seasons, counting the current one.

It also seems that he will join PSG's staff after that. Probably becoming our own Rummenigge :lol:

Well, Zlatan would mosst definitely be an improvement over Rummenige in terms of pissing in other CEO's and manager's coffee while making entertaining jokes.

Bertus

Well, Zlatan would mosst definitely be an improvement over Rummenige in terms of pissing in other CEO's and manager's coffee while making entertaining jokes.
That would be awesome. At least in France where there are lots of a--holes that insult PSG for no reason.

Nasser is too kind to them. He should let Zlatan do the job :lol:

Home of Barca Fans