Zlatan Ibrahimovic

pEllee

In Sweden, where I live, Zlatan has been public degraded in the media today by feminists and political correct people.

Reason?
Zlatan said that women's soccer sampling system can not be compared with the men...

Well, to be fair, that's not all he said and the context in which he said it is a lot more complex. But the majority of the people seem to agree with him. Which is good...

S7_MUFC

"When I come out in Europe they compare me to (Lionel) Messi and (Cristiano) Ronaldo. When I come home they compare me to a female player."-:party1::lol::worthy:

F

Flavia

He is, but he should/could have formulated it more politely. I think what he said is disrespectful to women(s football).

I don't think so. If you read just that one sentence, and not his full statement, it sounds like it. In the full statement he's not being disrespectful, just saying what he thinks.

Stric

Zlatan is not exactly known for giving a shit about what other people think of his sentence formulation. :lol: And he's right about what he said. The media's job is to make a sensation out of it.

Mitchell1978

In Sweden, where I live, Zlatan has been public degraded in the media today by feminists and political correct people.

Reason?
Zlatan said that women's soccer can not be compared with the men...

Good for Zlatan, Sweden has gone insane with feminism, good to see there are still some real men there.

Trillske

As usual, what swedish media doesnt get is how extremely disrespectful it is to compare him to a female player.

Simply put, swedish media is retarded. They do try to stir things up, but a big part of this is that they are stuck in certain ways of thought.

If they would have compared Z to some division 5 player, he would have made a joke about it. When they compare him to Lotta Schelin he makes a joke about it too.

What swedish media thinks they support is equality. But that is more true to Zlatans perspective. He doesnt care If its a boy or a girl, only level of skill.

Eetu

Adormit
Yeah, these comparisons between fields disgust me. I suggest we form groups to patrol the web and start a riot every time Mozart's, Beethoven's or Einstein's name is thrown in vain when talking about footballers, those brainless monkeys with a bit of training.

M

Messi4life

For some time ago, the swedish female national team lost with 3-0 against AIKs U17 (a club in sweden).

And the funny thing is that the boys had to play a man short during major of the match at the request from the female-team coach.

That says a lot how good women's football is...

Last edited:

Trillske

Its the feminism and swedish central media in general, its always down to having the cake and eating it. One day they say its two different sports, the next day the argument is that its the same sport and they are equal.

The idiots in this case talk about the importance of voicing opinions on the matter. Because Zlatan just voiced his ehh. . Uhm. . flawed opinion? Surely central media decides what is the correct point of view.

One day feminism tells me women are weaker in a lot of fields because of a historical patriarchy. Ok. The next day I slip and state that women are indeed weaker in one of those fields. They go crazy, and say women are in fact not weaker. Uhm, ok. So I ask, well what about the patriarchy? And instead they say im a pig, or similair.

Go sweden.

Home of Barca Fans