Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Elite-BkD

I would actually believe this if I wouldn't have seen Ibra just walking on the pitch against Inter..mistakes I can forgive, but not when I see someone not giving his best.

Messi is allowed to walk, no? Has nothing to do with not giving his best either.

Anyhow, newsflash: 6'5 targetmen do not move around and press like feckin' Sammy Eto'o. How any coach on earth could expect him to is beyond me.

SANNA

In that game Ibra did cover more distance than Valdez but only slightly more. but ibra was subbed so not a valid comparison even if remarkable. Messi in that same game covered less distance than Ibra if one adjusted for time on the pitch (which seem kinda dumb not to..) Messi covering less distance than x did not make an equally good headline at the time tho so Ibra ofcourse got the headline.

Trillske

Jesus.. Im going to save you guys the embarrassement of quoting your replies. So Im questioning your ability to check facts and you deliver me a truckload of BS. :lol:

Anyway, no hating, all´s well. Heres your facts though:
Messi in that same game covered less distance than Ibra if one adjusted for time on the pitch (which seem [extremely] dumb not to..) Messi covering less distance than x did not make an equally good headline at the time tho so Ibra ofcourse got the headline.

I guess this is also a good place to point out that the way "media buzz" played you on this one, this is not the only time they did it.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Jesus.. Im going to save you guys the embarrassement of quoting your replies. So Im questioning your ability to check facts and you deliver me a truckload of BS. :lol:

Anyway, no hating, all´s well. Heres your facts though:

I guess this is also a good place to point out that the way "media buzz" played you on this one, this is not the only time they did it.

Wait hold on. Do you have the actual figures too, or are you just basing it on a truckload of BS too?

Trillske

Wait hold on. Do you have the actual figures too, or are you just basing it on a truckload of BS too?
I had the actual figures, yes. But this was a long time ago, its not like I am carrying it around in a personal database.

I suppose with my image here I could have had a "misconceptions and undeserved bashing" database about Ibra, but no. :lol:

MVBarcaFan

robert_carlyle_grande3.jpg

Zlatan's look-alike!

M

Messi4life

In Sweden, where I live, Zlatan has been public degraded in the media today by feminists and political correct people.

Reason?
Zlatan said that women's soccer can not be compared with the men...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans