Real Madrid

T

TS88

their BBC are marcelo kroos modric. Those 3 have become unplayable.

I agree, when they are on form and playing well, I don't think Real can be beaten by any team. They are running the show and I think Barca are going too lose this Sunday. With Neymar I think Barca would have a chance but without him its very complicated and unlikely. I don't think Barca will bring in a worthy replacement in time either. The last clasico was decided by the red card Ramos received. I don't think they lose that game if they had 11 men.

Last edited:

MagIX

As I have already written some months ago, imo this rm is the best rm since cr arrived to the club.
RM are playing an attractive soccer. Isco and Modric dominate the midfield, both are fantasists players +they are very good defensively.
Overall the team is very balanced.
Zidane did a very good job.

Andrew M

Their team is excellent.

I did the calculations and taking into account the 75 million euros the have made in profit this year in sales they have a 60 million net spend over past 6 seasons; so on average 10 million a season.

T

TS88

Messi will mess them up. ;)

I think Messi needs help more than ever now, he is obviously not the same player from 2007-2013 and 2015 season. That Messi was untouchable and he would have won the Ballor dor every year if he kept that level up but the injury in 2013 against PSG definitely drop him a few levels down. He is 30 years old now and he is only going to slow down from here on out. If Barca don't bring in at least two worthy replacements, then it will be another season too forget. Real are simply too strong for them not too and if Barca want to have any hope of winning CL then they have to do it.

Last edited:

RevoTeller

I think Messi needs help more than ever now, he is obviously not the same player from 2007-2013 and 2015 season. That Messi was untouchable and he would have won the Ballor dor every year if he kept that level up but the injury in 2013 against PSG definitely drop him a few levels down. He is 30 years old now and he is only going to slow down from here on out. If Barca don't bring in at least two worthy replacements, then it will be another season too forget. Real are simply too strong for them not too and if Barca want to have any hope of winning CL then they have to do it.

He is still miles better than anything Cronaldo has to offer besides goal scoring.
The difference between them and how they are perceived today is just due the teams behind them: as proven once again yesterday, if Cronaldo doesn't play nobody even cares or notices because he has just so little influence on Real Madrid, for which he is simply a very good goal scorer. On the contrary, Messi is the heart and soul of Barcelona, on the pitch he has to do multiple things, like creating and orchestrating the play instead of our zombies midfielders while still being the one who scores 50 goals up front.

If Cronaldo is not fit or doesn't play Real still win comfortably; if Messi is not fit or doesn't play Barcelona crumble.

So, while it is true that Messi is not up there with his prime self anymore, he would still win Ballon d'or every year if his performances on the pitch were to be evaluated objectively.

Last edited:
T

TS88

He is still miles better than anything Cronaldo has to offer besides goal scoring.
The difference between them and how they are perceived today is just due the teams behind them: as proven once again yesterday, if Cronaldo doesn't play nobody even cares or notices because he has just so little influence on Real Madrid, for which he is simply a very good goal scorer. On the contrary, Messi is the heart and soul of Barcelona, on the pitch he has to do multiple things, like creating and orchestrating the play instead of our zombies midfielders while still being the one who scores 50 goals up front.

If Cronaldo is not fit or doesn't play Real still win comfortably; if Messi is not fit or doesn't play Barcelona crumble.

So, while it is true that Messi is not up there with his prime self anymore, he would still win Ballon d'or every year if his performances on the pitch were to be evaluated objectively.

I fully agree, Messi is the better football player without question. His dribbling is better, vision, technique, passing, shooting and finishing because Ronaldo takes so many shots while Messi takes less. However with that being said, Ronaldo is always scoring crucial goals at crucial times in big games that which helps his team win trophies and this is why he has won the Ballon Do'r more recently. The Bayern game was daylight robbery though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans