Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]
He's back in training, but having been out for a while + probably still somewhat overweight, they're likely to keep him on the bench and maybe give him half hour. Don't know what people are like on social media, but I'd wager having no crack in the team makes everyone wish Zidane lets him out ASAP so he can get in form before big fixtures. I'd save him for CL and Seville.

Edit:
Scratch the Isco option I mentioned, forgot he's injured

:lol:

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]
He's back in training, but having been out for a while + probably still somewhat overweight, they're likely to keep him on the bench and maybe give him half hour. Don't know what people are like on social media, but I'd wager having no crack in the team makes everyone wish Zidane lets him out ASAP so he can get in form before big fixtures. I'd save him for CL and Seville.

I see, genuinely interested to see how he will do in La Liga.

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]
He played one game and got sent off. Guess not.
But we have 4 CMs so any of them being injured is a bit of an issue no matter what. Our AMs are also either injured or coming back. Casemiro and Kroos both played for national teams over the break... That's probably the more important point.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Ironically this one is coincidental, allegedly a bad challenge or smacked his head against Levante.

Amazing either way. These 2-3 weeks of games every 3 days with 2 fit CMs are going to be so much fun.

CatalinR10

Imagine investing 350 mil or whatever it was this summer and go to play vs PSG without Neymar and Mbappe only to get slapped 3-0

SeloBarca

Perez really fecked up Madrid
They would have to spend 1 billion € on players
Really bad midfield on all positions that needs replacement
Old defence combined with nonames that needs replacement
And the attack is depandant on freckin Benzema who has been close to being sold pretty much every year
Curtois and Hazard isnt nearly enough

El Gato

Villarato!
Mendy not training now, probably a muscular injury.

Ay ay. Nacho in for Osasuna with no reserve left back? And post-injury Marcelo likely starting against Atletico.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans