Page 915 of 915 FirstFirst ... 415815865905913914915
Results 13,711 to 13,722 of 13722

Thread: Real Madrid

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    What is Perez saving money for? They are 75 million in plus this summer. Can't be for the stadium as they will sure finance it same us. Debts?

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    And its even worse than just the current gap, we only have an aging Ronaldo who can score goals.
    No Morata or James. Mayoral and Vasquez simply isnt good enough. We lost the league by not replacing Morata.
    Morata is no world-saver, tbh. Tell Bale and Asensio to shoot more, and only pass to CR every other time, and you will have a lot of goals.
    Benzema is also stable in goalscoring, so I see no problem there.

But if it gets worse, you can always loan Paco in January

Anybody watching their games lately? They are still able to create lots of chances so I wouldn't worry about quality, they just need to finish. But these lost points will give them a hard time later in the season... I wouldn't write them off so quickly, but it's nice to have some buffer.
    A genius, a virtuoso of a kind never seen before, playing with an orchestra that harmonizes perfectly together. That's Messi and FC Barcelona. (2011)

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    What is Perez saving money for? They are 75 million in plus this summer. Can't be for the stadium as they will sure finance it same us. Debts?
    They tried to sign Mbappe, but he rejected them.

Probably didn't find anyone else worth signing.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    They tried to sign Mbappe, but he rejected them.

Probably didn't find anyone else worth signing.
    They want to go for Lewandowski from what I hear.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Centauri B View Post
    They want to go for Lewandowski from what I hear.
    I doubt Bayern will sell him.

They've also been linked to Timo Werner lately. I think Madrid will keep Benzema for as long as Cristiano is there as he's the best striker for them right now when it comes to playing to CR's strengths. Any other CF will come at odds with CR.

Bayern will never sell him except if he goes on strike like Dembele. And then Bayern will ask 200M. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    Let us keep it positive and look at how Zidane built his own coffin by "over relying" on youngsters.

Madrid lost an experienced CB (Pepe), CAM (James) & and a ST (Morata) ... yet they did not buy experienced replacements. Their team is thin and they will suffer if a striker or a defender gets injured
    Quoting myself back in September 2nd

They will come back. Once they start hitting the back of the net their confidence will return. Expect to see an 16-17 match unbeaten run then.

They haven't become shit overnight. Why on earth they don't sell Bale is beyond me. They could easily get 85 million for him. They could then buy another striker. Bale has never convinced at Madrid. Shown flashes of brilliance but missing most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    They will come back. Once they start hitting the back of the net their confidence will return. Expect to see an 16-17 match unbeaten run then.

They haven't become shit overnight. Why on earth they don't sell Bale is beyond me. They could easily get 85 million for him. They could then buy another striker. Bale has never convinced at Madrid. Shown flashes of brilliance but missing most of the time.
    yes very likely they have an unbeaten run, and they will come back, but the easy points they already lost is beyond any bad periods in the last years. and even then they never really made a really sucessfull comeback. 11/12 and 16/17, thelast ligas in almost 10 years they were never that much behind. ( 2006/2007 was their last comeback liga win)

conclusion: barca should not feel safe at all but its simple logic, this points are eternally lost for them and this is an advantage, no matter how good their run is that comes.
    "There is no sin except stupidity." (Oscar Wilde)

Doubt they will have a run anywhere near to what they had last year.

The quality of the squad depth isn't near as good.
    Puyol #5

We need to rest players against Alaves, cant risk any injuries before Cl and cup-matches.