Real Madrid

CuleLife4Life

Yea Sevilla was my best bet for them to stumble and they easily brushed them aside. When you have to win every game or in this case draw one and win the rest, you don't mess it up.

Now we just have to hope they don't win CL. Back to back CL would be soul crushing for me.

Morten

Many here are saying it was Barcas title to lose, understandable, but i will disagree.
After the first classico, we always had the lead. The team in front is the team that throws it away if they end up losing in the end.
If we bottle it against Malaga, we lost it more than you won, i would say.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Many here are saying it was Barcas title to lose, understandable, but i will disagree.
After the first classico, we always had the lead. The team in front is the team that throws it away if they end up losing in the end.
If we bottle it against Malaga, we lost it more than you won, i would say.

Says who the title is ours to lose? Many if not most of us were saying you will win it this time around as we were simply too poor and gave away too many games. On the other hand, you were the one who keeps peddling that childish anti-jinx of saying that we will always win the league.

Enjoy while it lasts.

serghei

You had the lead because the other team wasted many points against weaker teams and was a victim of repeated referee errors. It is deserved for Madrid but Barca would have won it if not for those reasons.

Morten

Says who the title is ours to lose? Many if not most of us were saying you will win it this time around as we were simply too poor and gave away too many games. On the other hand, you were the one who keeps peddling that childish anti-jinx of saying that we will always win the league.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Its not really jinxing/anti-jinxing, RM usually sucks in league play, hence the negativity. And we could very well still end up losing the league. But if we do lose, it will be we who lost the league, more so than you who won it. One match left, lets see what happens.

You had the lead because the other team wasted many points against weaker teams and was a victim of repeated referee errors. It is deserved for Madrid but Barca would have won it if not for those reasons.

Real Madrid are a poor team by European standards. La Liga recently has become the league of who can play less worse?

Neymessi

They surely haven't been 3 cls in 4 years kind of good in the last 4 years and most definitely not 2 consecutive cl good in the last 2 seasons considering if they win this time. And I would have this opinion even if I wasn't a barca fan. If only we had half the luck they had...

Home of Barca Fans