Real Madrid

Messi983

What do you guys think, will they get all the players they want? Hazard, Dybala etc. Neyboy is yet far away but...

Do they really want them though or it's just rumours? They've gone away from galactico transfer policy in recent years and they have much better results than they had before spending all that money on big name players.

ronniecro

i think if they really want all those player they could get them without much problems,maybe not everyone at the same time but if you would ask me who has better chances of signing dybala,hazard or coutinho i'd say real

Givenchy

they'll for sure be back in the market big time this summer. expect Bale>United for a huge fee and possibly Ronaldo although no idea who would buy him.

I don't think they'll get Hazard, its becoming increasingly difficult to sign players from the top PL clubs now, especially City and Chelsea. Dybala would be realistic for them but they really missed out last summer on Mbappe/Dembele. they could come in for Griezmann as well ofcourse but i think we already have that one wrapped up. Neymar rumours are a non starter, unless he and daddy cucked Nasser, he's at PSG for his entire contract

Trickykid

Read an article on Marca that their new 45M boy, Vinicius, isn't doing too hot in Brazil at the moment, and apparently hasn't started a game in 4 months. The YouTube compilations from his senior matches doesn't exactly flatter him either. Another article states that RM are thinking of bringing him in already this summer, but I guess that's a result of his lack of minutes with a loan deal in mind, rather than an explosive progress in ability.

lovebarca

How come there is no movements in Transfer markets from Real Madrid?Only getting news of buying Keeper. No Striker purchase really?

Or Perez lost confidence in Zidane to provide new fund for him?

JamDav1982

How come there is no movements in Transfer markets from Real Madrid?Only getting news of buying Keeper. No Striker purchase really?

Or Perez lost confidence in Zidane to provide new fund for him?

They have the greatest squad in the world created through being a shining example in the transfer market. Have you not heard?

Home of Barca Fans