Real Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Can tick off the Benitez Spaniard transfer box. Probably means Jese is off elsewhere too along with Asensio/Denis. Can't see him, Cheryshev, Asensio and Vazquez all here.

Cheryshev will probably get sold to the EPL for like 15-20 m. Asensio,Lucas Silva & Odeegard will most likely all be loaned. Vazquez will stay for rotations and keeping the quota.

El Gato

Villarato!
Either of the 3 mediocre EPL teams (Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool) could do good business with us to get him. Would be great for both parties to dish out another Morata-like deal with him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We have Perez, you dont. So obviously you have a massive advantage regardless of how good each squad is.

Who won the CL in 13/14? And who came in second along with us in the league?

;)

He is very good at doing business for Real Madrid anyway.

Beast

The Observer
Very good step...we have signed Victor Fernandez to take over the youth department in the club

I really loved his style when he was coaching Zaragoza with Milito & co ...

also i think he will be a backup for the first team once Rafa fucks up

Beast

The Observer
We have a buy-back for him for only 1 M. We basically bought him because he's dirt cheap and will help us with keeping the Spanish players and academy players quota. So far the only "real" transfer is Danilo,since we only brought back players we already had.

Can tick off the Benitez Spaniard transfer box. Probably means Jese is off elsewhere too along with Asensio/Denis. Can't see him, Cheryshev, Asensio and Vazquez all here.

Cheryshev will probably get sold to the EPL for like 15-20 m. Asensio,Lucas Silva & Odeegard will most likely all be loaned. Vazquez will stay for rotations and keeping the quota.

He is dirt cheap because we set the price before hand ... however i like Vasquez... he is a very good dribbler and fast winger... a bit like Callejon though the later is better finisher & the former is better dribbler.. i believer he will be there for the Copa and injuries for the wingers.. could be a breakthrough season for him

Last i read Rafa called Jese and told him he is counting on him ... the Russian will likely be sold especially if he brings anywhere in the 15 Million Euro region and i guess we already have couple of offers within this range.. Oodegard probably loaned to another Spanish team (hopefully one of our friends as in Getafe, Espanyol, Betis , Malaga) and i'm guessing Asencio will stay ... that what i believe will happen i could be wrong of course

Beast

The Observer
Oh my god ... how are you man ? i'm fine enjoying life in the twilight now :) .. hope all is well with you

We are linked with getting Llorente from Juve.. i guess the club will leave Morata there ... works best for him as he needs regular playing time to fulfill his potential without the intense pressure we provide on youngsters :(

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Id love Llorente in. I keep seeing line ups with Jese as a CF and that bothers me because he isn't a CF at all. Neither was Morata. Both second strikers as far as I can tell. Llorente would provide very good competition for Benzema and serve as a huge goal threat with his physical presence and heading ability. I was hoping we get him last season but its not too late this summer either. He is a big Chicha with good technical ability.

Not bringing back Morata sucks but not one style we play with (other than the 4 4 2, or 4 3 2 1) suits his style. I am excited for Marco Asensio, I don't think we should loan him out. I want to keep him, we need a large squad, same for Vazquez. Denis is a good addition but if he brings in the money, we good.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Oh my god ... how are you man ? i'm fine enjoying life in the twilight now :) .. hope all is well with you

We are linked with getting Llorente from Juve.. i guess the club will leave Morata there ... works best for him as he needs regular playing time to fulfill his potential without the intense pressure we provide on youngsters :(
Don't even know why you're sad about Morata. Sure he scored goals against you but it's not like he was Real standard or even close at Juve or Real.

He can and would only be a supersub, which he won't accept until a few years so going for Llorente isent that bad since he is easily disposable to the premier league when a better striker arises.

Honestly I feel like you guys haven't had a proper striker since Higgy. Benz is confused nowadays whether he's a footballer or refrigerator. He doesn't score enough goals. He is still better designed as a LF which he was at Lyon.

Either you'd get a right winger, shift Bale to the left, Ronaldo in the middle and go for what I believe would be the most optimal for you a very fast, good dribbler. A player like Valencia who was at ManU.

Or you just buy a good finisher as a striker. Someone who is fierce in the penalty box. Most target striker aren't designed to play for you and the only target/dynamic hybrid who is good enough for real is playing for Barcelona(the shark).

Last season showed you are in desperate need of two things.

1. A defensive midfielder, a real one not a playmaker forced to play defensively like Kroos. Especially in big matches since your team is chasing the ball alot of times playing modern counter attack,

2. A central midfielder who can offload Modric. People can blame Bale and whoever else they want. The real reason you lost the league was due to Modric injury. He is to you what di Maria used to be although even more important. Opens up the play when You're in an uptight position.

The whole goalkeeper nonsense is making me cringe. Would change focus if I was Perez.

And ffs bench Pepe and let Varane play. The kids brilliant

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I ABSOLUTELY don't want Llorente,not even as a sub. He's way too slow, we need somebody who is pacy,good at dribbling and at finishing. Somebody like Lacazette. I've been saying for quite some time that I want Lacazette at RM,even if it means unsettling Benz or whatever.

Beast

The Observer
Hold on a second here.. first you don't play Llorente because he is slow.. to take a page from the medieval times.. when you put a team under siege Llorente is your man...all those crosses from Marcelo, Bale & Danilo needs someone who can easily win any aerial battle .. yes Ronaldo is a much better header but in overloaded goal zone (Think about Valencia game ) a guy like Llorente is what we used to call 10 years ago a post forward..

A DM like is there in Casemiro i hope the new Valencia request won't go through he is exactly what the team needs...

Barcetia.. you forget that Morata is really young the kid is just 22 and he was one of the top scorers in the CL scoring in all the big games including Real , Barca , Dortmund.. he is the future of no 9 in Europe there is no one close to him .. for a debut season in a new league he did great he always had the potential just couldn't handle the pressure in RM and the bench time.. i still hope he stays as the club issued denies about interest in Llorente so there is hope...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Hold on a second here.. first you don't play Llorente because he is slow.. to take a page from the medieval times.. when you put a team under siege Llorente is your man...all those crosses from Marcelo, Bale & Danilo needs someone who can easily win any aerial battle .. yes Ronaldo is a much better header but in overloaded goal zone (Think about Valencia game ) a guy like Llorente is what we used to call 10 years ago a post forward..

A DM like is there in Casemiro i hope the new Valencia request won't go through he is exactly what the team needs...

Barcetia.. you forget that Morata is really young the kid is just 22 and he was one of the top scorers in the CL scoring in all the big games including Real , Barca , Dortmund.. he is the future of no 9 in Europe there is no one close to him .. for a debut season in a new league he did great he always had the potential just couldn't handle the pressure in RM and the bench time.. i still hope he stays as the club issued denies about interest in Llorente so there is hope...

CR7 is god at heading ,Bale isn't bad and neither is James. Llorente would be absolutely terrible for our team. CR7 and Bale are really bad at dribbling and passing defenders, we need somebody to do that for them. I really think Lacazette would really well with Ronaldo,Bale and the team as general. You don't think so?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
hmm i dno about that.. he has an ooze going around him I can see why you like him so much. its a thing that only time will tell we can sit and discuss it for long but nothing will change :p I hope youre wrong thov

Home of Barca Fans