Real Madrid

Icarium

Lifestealer
Over reliance on young players. Selling Morata without a replacement. This can bite their asses but they will be in prime shape when CL knockoff games start. They are still very much clear favorites for CL. But if we don't screw it up we can take the league.

barcafan161

Real still not had a full team play a game yet..people are overreacting over a few games. Still a long way to go in the title race clearly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Obviously.

Still nice to build up a four point lead though. Will give Valverde time to test out what works best for the next few games too.

JamDav1982

Real still not had a full team play a game yet..people are overreacting over a few games. Still a long way to go in the title race clearly.

The point is really that all we have been seemingly getting told is that Real have amazing depth in every position, great young players coming through, set for future etc.

But when they have been without their top players they have struggled so far.

Long way to go and dont see anyone over reacting really other than being happy to be 4 pts ahead.

Raketa10

The problem with yesterdays game was that Zidane did Lucho type of rotation. Marcelo was playing RW FFS. Don't think he'll do that again...

BarcaOG

Banned
not sure what the fuzz over benzema is... he has never been a goalscorer at madrid: his job is to link up with and assist CR. it is totally unsurprising that without ronaldo, benzema is not 'producing'

as cules we shouldn't underestimate him either. he consistently scores in clasicos and if it werent for him, CR would score less

kilian

So, another season has started and immediatelly came the pressure from Madrid on refs. Even Arbeloa is talking shit in newspapers. I guess they think their players can shove refs or kick players without getting punished. Cunts.

Could be a 6 point lead next weekend. La Real seem to be on full form.

Would be awesome if they lose. That'd take the title race out of Madrid's hands and they'd depend on us to drop points.

Madrid know this, so I'm not holding my breath. They're going to go all out.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
La Real have not got what it takes to stop Madrid if they go all out. The suspension of CR7 caught them by surprise and it led them to drop points till now. I know CR7 is still suspended but the CL win should have boosted their confidence and they are now gonna hit La Real at full throttle. They even have an extra day to rest!

Expect La Real to get a manita thrashing this weekend.

PS: It's a funny schedule for them. They have a free ride for another 2 months!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans