Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not one to judge....

BUT....... Anyone that buys a more expensive Alex Hunter jersey is an idiot.

Devils

I haven't played FIFA (or video games for that matter) for years and had to google who 'Hunter' was because of all the mockery that was being thrown at Real Madrid because of it.

I wonder what the sales of that shirt is going to be like.

KingLeo10

ah, this reminds of the post guardiola years of 13-14 where alex song was considered a good signing and where we didn't need to sign new CBs because puyol was still world class. :lol:

they really need to buckle up for a harsh couple of seasons. No doubt they'll rise back up to the top but the balance of power has shifted in Spain IMO.

soul24rage

idk I still think that they are going to be very competitive this season. This line up can beat any team on any day.

Modric, Casemiro, Kroos --- Bale, Benzema, Isco. Madrid also got the likes of Asensio and Lucas as a plan B sort.

I'm not sure how much Lopetegui is going to change Zidane's tactics but we shouldn't even underestimate them one bit.
I think the lack of expectations of Madrid this season will help them immensely.

Devils

DkfMKv2X4AAdp0S.jpg

Joan

Not looking good guys. 4-2 to Atletico in the final. Who could expect that? It's time to react. Sergej Milinković Savić out there for 120 mil. Sure bet. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans