Page 953 of 953 FirstFirst ... 453853903943951952953
Results 14,281 to 14,284 of 14284

Thread: Real Madrid

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Thanks, it felt just like another game for the guys on the pitch, they are so used to it now.
    Its a bit difficult to believe we won it 3 times in a row, what is this, Di Stefanos RM?
    Imagine how it feels for us here.

But I'm not even mad or sad or anything today.

Enjoy yourself tonight!

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to Real Madrid fans. 4 CL in 5 years is an incredible achievement. Kings of champions league again. Hope Barca can strike back in CL next season.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say whatever you want about them, but most CL titles in both football and basketball(Euroleague) is mighty impressive. Most league titles in both sports too.

Real Madrid are despicable in many ways, but they are tough as hell on people and their administrative structure. They hold people accountable and demand winning. They have some down periods like every team, but they always strive for greatness and for being better.

That's something Barca can learn from, especially the socis. Historically the club have been too much of a mess selfdestructing from within with poor leadership and administration which is in stark contrast to Real Madrid. The socis also seem to be happy to settle for less, which is reflected even on Barcaforum sometimes from even foreign fans. No offence, but that's pathetic. At least for me. Barca need to start holding people accountable and be more ruthless if need be. Don't need to copy Madrid, but you should develop that good system where winning and style matters a lot, and you do that by voting in the right people and voting out those that don't do their job.

Never settle for less. Strive for more.

Good leadership and administration also improves your influence and standing in UEFA and the ECA.

Also the press: Absolutely pathetic and puppets of the incumbent board. They never report negative news. Like Puyol talking about priorities. Mundo Deportivo and Sport barely have an article about it.

In Madrid they actually have the guts to criticize Flo and company.
    Last edited by DonAK; Yesterday at 04:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prior to, I imagined I'd get a little less out of the celebrations this time since it was such an up and down season, but nope, every moment of watching the celebration in Madrid was enjoyable.
    Hala Madrid