Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol: Quite boring tbf. Barto gives more interesting interviews.

To be fair I think Bartomeu had his fair share of "best" verbiage when he introduced the new Camp Nou concept, it is just that Perez was a lot lot lot more repetitive on the same things over and over again to the point it sounded a little snobbish.

Joan

To be fair I think Bartomeu had his fair share of "best" verbiage when he introduced the new Camp Nou concept, it is just that Perez was a lot lot lot more repetitive on the same things over and over again to the point it sounded a little snobbish.

I kid, I kid. Like most club presidents would do, after all.

gasgas

We do the same here on barcaforum

messi best player in the world
pique best CB, busquets best DM
alba best LB, dembele best youngster, rakitic best box to box mid, arthur best new Xavi, Roberto best RB in la liga, Mats best GK etc.

it's psychological

Last edited:

Andrew M

Thanks, I was looking for his plans for the future more than those self congratulations.

I think Real Madrid could very well be the first club to break the 1 billion ceiling, we too aspire to be the first, it is probably going to be one of us, you guys, Manchester United and Bayern that will get there first.

I just thought his 150m MORE a year projection is very optimistic, just as ours as [MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION] posted above. In theory you could get a lot more money from those additional VIP boxes but as far as I know, those are hardly sold out and a lot of them remain vacant. So I think it is clubs’s wishful thinking more than realistic income.

I get the impression that our board would count non-recurring income in our goal to 1 billion euros turnover. I think our revenue for 2017-18 is 686 and Real's is 748 without non-recurring. But from this season we get our full Nike deal in force

Morten

I get the impression that our board would count non-recurring income in our goal to 1 billion euros turnover. I think our revenue for 2017-18 is 686 and Real's is 748 without non-recurring. But from this season we get our full Nike deal in force

Speaking of revenue, United are always up there with RM and Barca in that department, i wonder how many years of mediocrity on the pitch it will take to bring them down a bit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Speaking of revenue, United are always up there with RM and Barca in that department, i wonder how many years of mediocrity on the pitch it will take to bring them down a bit.

Not any time soon. Goes to show how well managed they have been by Ed Woodward and co.

KingLeo10

We do the same here on barcaforum

messi best player in the world
pique best CB, busquets best DM
alba best LB, dembele best youngster, rakitic best box to box mid, arthur best new Xavi, Roberto best RB in la liga, Mats best GK etc.

it's psychological

please tell me you're not deluded enough to think that salah or modric or CR7 are better than him right now. :lol:

gasgas

please tell me you're not deluded enough to think that salah or modric or CR7 are better than him right now. :lol:

Even Mbappe is better, wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the season Hazard, Harry Kane and possibly even Dele Ali surpass him. Messi now becomes a Top 10 player :coffee: :lol:

Morten

Abysmal, got to hope Barca somehow lose next match as well, because we wont get anything more than a draw playing Atletico.

El Gato

Villarato!
I wouldn’t be all pessimistic. It can go both ways. In hindsight the Sevilla game was tailored for us to fail. Pablo Machin on sidelines having outplayed that exact team (sans Isco) last year with Girona, Sevilla scoring 11 in the last 5 before it, a bunch of our seniors going to that donkey award ceremony making them lose a little bit of focus, Carvajal out on the right flank.. add to that our record at Pizjuan.. had to have been a loss and the goals we conceded were solely individual focus fuckups. Then a kick in the nuts from VAR and Bale sitter miss. Just nothing was going to go our way. Lopetegui seemed resigned about it in the presser as well.

Atleti should be different now that they got a vicious reality check. We actually played ok up until the point Casemiro got subbed in the Super Cup. We need to start an Isco figure in behind strikers (Ceballos?) and ensure the focus of our defenders. Marcelo probably won’t play so we’re losing quite a bit of creativity off the left, but it might help us with Costa and Griezmann if Ramos gets his priorities together.

We can win. Just need something different that Atleti won’t have seen before. Ceballos can be that and he’s on good form. Every time he played this year he was good.

Home of Barca Fans