Page 901 of 908 FirstFirst ... 401801851891899900901902903 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 13614

Thread: Real Madrid

Yea Sevilla was my best bet for them to stumble and they easily brushed them aside. When you have to win every game or in this case draw one and win the rest, you don't mess it up.

Now we just have to hope they don't win CL. Back to back CL would be soul crushing for me.

They are cheats

People will forget, majority, that they are cheats.

Many here are saying it was Barcas title to lose, understandable, but i will disagree.
    After the first classico, we always had the lead. The team in front is the team that throws it away if they end up losing in the end.
    If we bottle it against Malaga, we lost it more than you won, i would say.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Many here are saying it was Barcas title to lose, understandable, but i will disagree.
    After the first classico, we always had the lead. The team in front is the team that throws it away if they end up losing in the end.
    If we bottle it against Malaga, we lost it more than you won, i would say.
    Says who the title is ours to lose? Many if not most of us were saying you will win it this time around as we were simply too poor and gave away too many games. On the other hand, you were the one who keeps peddling that childish anti-jinx of saying that we will always win the league.

Enjoy while it lasts.
    Sóc Culer.

You had the lead because the other team wasted many points against weaker teams and was a victim of repeated referee errors. It is deserved for Madrid but Barca would have won it if not for those reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Says who the title is ours to lose? Many if not most of us were saying you will win it this time around as we were simply too poor and gave away too many games. On the other hand, you were the one who keeps peddling that childish anti-jinx of saying that we will always win the league.

Enjoy while it lasts.
    Its not really jinxing/anti-jinxing, RM usually sucks in league play, hence the negativity. And we could very well still end up losing the league. But if we do lose, it will be we who lost the league, more so than you who won it. One match left, lets see what happens.

Malaga will bend over and take it up the ass.

Real Madrid are a dirty club. Always have been.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    You had the lead because the other team wasted many points against weaker teams and was a victim of repeated referee errors. It is deserved for Madrid but Barca would have won it if not for those reasons.
    Real Madrid are a poor team by European standards. La Liga recently has become the league of who can play less worse?

imo the RM of the current season is the best RM since CR has signed.
    I hope Juve can beat them.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Quote Originally Posted by vigneshFCB View Post
    Real Madrid are a poor team by European standards. La Liga recently has become the league of who can play less worse?
    2 CLs finals back to back, and 3 in 4? How is this poor by European standards?
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    Doing it by rigging the draws and buying the referees...... Would not make you the best team!

Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    He is a troll.Don´t listen to his BS.
    Last edited by xavi_the_Boss; 19th May 2017 at 07:50 PM.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Doing it by rigging the draws and buying the referees...... Would not make you the best team!
    He didn't say they were the best. The other dude said Madrid were poor which is blatantly false, even we have to admit that.

Suarez, Neymar, Messi. SNM. Show No Mercy.

They surely haven't been 3 cls in 4 years kind of good in the last 4 years and most definitely not 2 consecutive cl good in the last 2 seasons considering if they win this time. And I would have this opinion even if I wasn't a barca fan. If only we had half the luck they had...