User Tag List

Page 930 of 970 FirstFirst ... 430830880920928929930931932940 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 14548

Thread: Real Madrid

  1. #13936
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    You thought long and hard about this one, didn't you?
    It comes easy to me. A born gift

  2. #13937
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    PSG are licking their lips looking at this real side...

    statistically this has to be one of the worst league campaigns real has played in a whiile... can anyone confirm this?
    Real had a really shit league campaign in Mourinho's last season (12/13)

  3. #13938
    High Definition Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,444
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    PSG are licking their lips looking at this real side...

    statistically this has to be one of the worst league campaigns real has played in a whiile... can anyone confirm this?
    The problem is PSG lack mentality, they fucked up a 4-0 lead against a crap barca team. They might shit their pants and Real will band together with their experienced players and go all in on CL

  4. #13939
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    The problem is PSG lack mentality, they fucked up a 4-0 lead against a crap barca team. They might shit their pants and Real will band together with their experienced players and go all in on CL
    That Barca team was still quite a bit better than this Madrid team.

    Plus, they have the second leg at home this time.

  5. #13940
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,197
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just shameful, really.
    Just because the league is lost doesnt excuse the players from not even trying anymore.
    Yes, we are weaker than last year, but come on!

  6. #13941
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    This is just shameful, really.
    Just because the league is lost doesnt excuse the players from not even trying anymore.
    Yes, we are weaker than last year, but come on!
    Generally this things happen. Players lose focus, Confidence and patience after losing games(or not getting desired results) consistently. However it's manager's job to install these qualities/encouragement in players.

    Issue here is, manager himself looking clueless. Always same statements, backing up players always and repeating line ups/subs almost.

    And Barca's good run not helping either to them

  7. #13942
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,472
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many a things have done wrong for them this season but They are missing James and morata to come off the bench & give them something when they need it

  8. #13943
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the highlights vs Villarreal.. they were unlucky.. could have been 3-0 up in the first half tbh.

    That finish by Fornals though

  9. #13944
    Senior Member
    draconifire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    825
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Real we are talking about. They just need a bit of spark of confidence from somewhere, a bit of momentum and again they will be the "The best team".

    Hopefully it's not during their CL clash against PSG, just after that.

  10. #13945
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7,370
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42677354



    Imagine PSG management and players reading this stuff in the media....

    PSG is a fucking wretched club and they can rot for all I care, but before that, I need them to put the nail in Real's coffin.
    Puyol #5

  11. #13946
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,069
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Just watched the highlights vs Villarreal.. they were unlucky.. could have been 3-0 up in the first half tbh.

    That finish by Fornals though
    No way they will be 3-0 up, maybe 1-0 up at least. Those attempts by Madrid are pretty weak, Villareal played the tactical game, just sat back and Madrid was very desperate and commited more men forward. The last attack from Villareal took away all their energy and it was a brilliant counter attack. Kudos to Villareal.

  12. #13947
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,452
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    No way they will be 3-0 up, maybe 1-0 up at least. Those attempts by Madrid are pretty weak, Villareal played the tactical game, just sat back and Madrid was very desperate and commited more men forward. The last attack from Villareal took away all their energy and it was a brilliant counter attack. Kudos to Villareal.
    Madrid deserved at least 2 penalties.

  13. #13948
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,724
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Madrid deserved at least 2 penalties.
    I wish they had one and Penaldo missed it. That would have been perfect

  14. #13949
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,069
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Madrid deserved at least 2 penalties.
    For the handball one, it was ball to hand and he was standing very close to Bale, couldn't react on time, definitely not a clear cut penalty. For the clip on Ronaldo, Isco was actually questionably offside, so it would be invalid anyway.

  15. #13950
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the worst they've been in a very long time. Worse than Mourinho's last season, worse than Benitez's stint.

    Around the start of the season I was expecting them to rebound soonish but I'm not any more.