Real Madrid

Barcilliant

The last few weeks, I have been in nothing but UTTER AWE at Real Madrid.

It's staggering how they move so efficiently and sign such great players.

They've won 4 of the last 6 CL titles including a 3peat and after one bad season they've rebuilt a squad in 2 months that might even be more powerful than their 3peat team!

They have signed two of the most promising Brazilian talents and and upcoming world class Brazilian defender and will dominate the Brazil market in viewership for the next decade atleast!

They've also signed the most promising Japanese talent in the world will gain huge marketing and viewership dominance in Japan

And they've signed a top 3 player in Hazard and one of the best young forward in the world in Jovic. Also likewise in the LB position in Mendy.

Additionally they manages to convince their 3peat manager to come back less than a year after he left.

It's almost too much to believe.

How can any club be so amazing? I'm STUNNED and BLOWN AWAY by their quality and efficiently. It's hard to conceive.

Supporting Real Madrid must be like waking up a multi-millionaire who is married to 10/10 supermodel wife, travels the world in private jets, drives the fanciest cars and owns the biggest mansions.

Must be such a wonderful feeling. When I have offspring, I will convince them to support Real Madrid so they can have the life of joy that I never had.

They actually have high standards while we pay 23 million to a bum who thinks tactics is passing the ball to Messi at any cost.

serghei

Lol guys they are just properly ran from management to manager, while we aren't. They are quick to fix their mistakes (they do make them as often as we do), while we dwell on them being in complete denial. This is basically the only difference. Quality of the players is in the same ballpark. Florentino Perez and Zidane though are in a completely different league to Bartomeu and Valverde in terms of vision, tenacity and courage. They do not put up with anything but the best. Look at us in comparison, completely fine with being perennial embarrassments in Europe. And with no reaction as to change overturn that. Just sailing along through years of humiliations in Champions League.

We have compensated that through having Messi in La Liga. Once he will decline for good or retire, our lack of competent management form top to bottom will show in La Liga big time.

Last edited:

Gari

The team does not win anything in Spain, and won in the Champions League thanks to the judges, but VAR corrected everything. Jovic, Mendy, someone else of the highest class? Oh, they have the winner of the Europa League, well good luck to them in this tournament.

Beast

The Observer
Last time i was here there was usually more discredit and more insult than cule's praising anything Real related :)

more readable now :)

Beast

The Observer
So De Tomas to Benfica for 20 and Llorente to Ateltico for 40
that's a 60

if James goes for 10 loan + mandatory 30/40 that's a 100

than the Welsh pile of shit for 50 or 60

that's 160
since Rodrygo was paid last year (just like Vini )
we have a total of (100 Hazard +60 Jovic + 50 Mendy )

Some of the players may go as well like Mariano , Lucas , Vallejo , Isco (if Pogba comes ) .. we will probably end up with a net spending of 50 million or less

That said i will repeat what i said to Raed , i do fear the increase in the amount of French speaking players
this usually ends up with 2 groups even if 2 of them are best friends with the Spaniards

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
that's a 60

that's 160

Some of the players may go as well like Mariano , Lucas , Vallejo , Isco (if Pogba comes ) .. we will probably end up with a net spending of 50 million or less

That said i will repeat what i said to Raed , i do fear the increase in the amount of French speaking players
this usually ends up with 2 groups even if 2 of them are best friends with the Spaniards

Perez makes good deals. He's been prudent in last few years with spending and managed to add some young talent. You have a sense there's a long term plan in place as opposed to Barca where we are in chaos every summer.

El Gato

Villarato!

Similar to the Mendes clique, but the likes of Benzema will bridge the gap.

Beast

The Observer
Perez makes good deals. He's been prudent in last few years with spending and managed to add some young talent. You have a sense there's a long term plan in place as opposed to Barca where we are in chaos every summer.

The learning cost him the first presidency, however yeah you are right he & Angel been buying mostly young players nothing above the age of 25 and selling mostly when they reach that age
3 exceptions where Kaka, Navas and now Hazard but you can see clearly it's the plan to counter the over spending of the Gulf countries clubs like City and PSG

raki

that's a 60

that's 160

you´re too optimistic and naive.

Home of Barca Fans