Real Madrid

wisconsincule

At this point last year Barca was in the same exact spot. The wheels fell off really quick for us ( while I was in Spain to see it happen-- Real, both Atleti matches and in San Sebastián. Hell of a time for me be at those matches eh??) so I wouldn't be too quick to pen them the automatic champs. They can faulter and I fucking prey that they do.

ronniecro

i basically accepted that they are going to win league and cl this year,thing is even when they are playing like shit and deserve to lose they still manage to win,unlike we do
i simply can't see where they could lose points in league,and i don't even have to say anything about cl and the teams they draw

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
nah..... It's not a winning record. I mean they did not win the classico just recently right?

It's an unbeaten record that they beat...... And it's them who also broke our unbeaten streak in the first place, in April last year

Iarwain

Can someone dig up a OPPONENTS fouls per card stat comparison against Real and Barca? I'm under impression Real's opponents are penalized way more often than Barca's.

Also, there was similiar stat comparing Pique and Ramos, showing Ramos is allowed significantly more fouls without being booked.

Barcilliant

I don't know if Zidane is overrated or underrated. Real enigma as a coach. Obviously he's made a big impression on the players.

I hope they run out of steam in March.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know if Zidane is overrated or underrated. Real enigma as a coach. Obviously he's made a big impression on the players.

Yeah. All the baldies in the football have this lucky charm around them.
roberto-di-matteo-vom-fc-schalke-04.jpg

And them running out of steam is not gonna happen though. They have too big a squad and baldie's rotating very well too!

Last edited:

Whether their steam runs out or not, their luck never will. They could literally fall asleep on the pitch from fatigue and they'd still win.

The opponent's chances will just rebound off their crossbar into the opponents' own net.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans