Real Madrid

Alik

Bayern don't want to sell Lewy. He's too old anyway and the only memorable performance in CL KO-stage was against RM 5 years ago.

Madrid have money to spend and for a good offer, Bayern would sell. He's much more accessible than Kane for example. I think he could improve his form in Madrid.

El Flaco

Apparently, Lopetegui wants to sign Valencia player Rodrigo as the replacement for Benzema :lol:

[tw]1017532452334600192[/tw]

Madrid have money to spend and for a good offer, Bayern would sell. He's much more accessible than Kane for example. I think he could improve his form in Madrid.

Bayern aren't a selling club and Rummenigge & Hoiness have stated many times in public that they won't let Lewy go.

And Madrid don't sign players who are 30 years old or older.

Lewy had several years to improve his ability to consistently show up in decisive UCL KO-stage games, which he hasn't been the case.

BarçaBarça

Bayern don't want to sell Lewy. He's too old anyway and the only memorable performance in CL KO-stage was against RM 5 years ago.

They will buy him to bridge the CF-gap between Ronaldo and Mbappe. It makes sense. Lewandowski will score goals in RM, and with a backup-CF to press for a startingspot he can't come on holiday to get his paycheck.

Be careful what you laugh at. He might actually turn out better than the current Benzema.

Not hard with 9 goals last year. Rodrigo is a fine backup-CF, but keeping Benzema would be just as fine, imo. But Lopetegui loves those spanish players, so I guess it's settled.

Ursegor

World Champion
I think people underestimate how incompetent Lopetegui is. Managed the miracle to take over a Porto side that had won 7 of the last 8 league titles and somehow won nada in 2 seasons with them while playing sideway passing football (what you saw in Spain vs. Russia).

Take away Ronaldo as well who scored about 90 % of Madrid's CL goals in the past few seasons and they are in big trouble. Zidane surely quit because he was informed that Ronaldo was leaving, that deal didn't happen over a week.

Benzema leading the line who scored 16 goals in 2 seasons together with perma-injured Bale.

Atletico will finish above them and also go further in the CL. Quote me.

Morten

I think people underestimate how incompetent Lopetegui is. Managed the miracle to take over a Porto side that had won 7 of the last 8 league titles and somehow won nada in 2 seasons with them while playing sideway passing football (what you saw in Spain vs. Russia).

Take away Ronaldo as well who scored about 90 % of Madrid's CL goals in the past few seasons and they are in big trouble. Zidane surely quit because he was informed that Ronaldo was leaving, that deal didn't happen over a week.

Benzema leading the line who scored 16 goals in 2 seasons together with perma-injured Bale.

Atletico will finish above them and also go further in the CL. Quote me.

He better stick to what works here, not try to implement some type of stale, possession-based style of play.
Okay, possession might work in league games, its not going to work in the CL though, tiki taka is dead at the highest level.

KingLeo10

He better stick to what works here, not try to implement some type of stale, possession-based style of play.
Okay, possession might work in league games, its not going to work in the CL though, tiki taka is dead at the highest level.

tiki taka is dead because tiki taka hasn't existed since 2012 when xavi came off his prime.

the original concept was all about constant off the ball movement and incisive, forward, 1 touch passing in the opposition half. not 100+ passes between your CB pair, DM, and GK as it has devolved to now (even at barca but worst at spain and likes of LVG united).

Morten

tiki taka is dead because tiki taka hasn't existed since 2012 when xavi came off his prime.

the original concept was all about constant off the ball movement and incisive, forward, 1 touch passing in the opposition half. not 100+ passes between your CB pair, DM, and GK as it has devolved to now (even at barca but worst at spain and likes of LVG united).

Possession-style certainly works in league play, if you have the right players for it, but in the CL you usually get punished very hard on counter attacks if you go too far with it.
Which is why a balanced approach in top games is the way to go, we will be left for dead in the CL if Lopetegui is trying to have us play like Spain there.

NotInHere

Apparently Courtois will be joining them soon, RM are ridiculous, buying Hazard and Courtois at the same time.

Buying two Brazilian prospects early just so nobody will steal them.

Not having a problem in selling argubly their biggest star of all time.

JamDav1982

Apparently Courtois will be joining them soon, RM are ridiculous, buying Hazard and Courtois at the same time.

Buying two Brazilian prospects early just so nobody will steal them.

Not having a problem in selling argubly their biggest star of all time.

Courtois has not been that great for Chelsea over past couple seasons.

Home of Barca Fans