Real Madrid

CuleLife4Life

They look Serious about league now and their manager is Zidane who is expected to be consistent . They haven't won the league for years . They will give their all for it now. Barcelona losing vs Alaves is a advantage for them .

This is extremely reactionary and we're only in week 3 of the league.

They will end up losing games too. So will we again. So will Atletico.

SahanBarca

This is extremely reactionary and we're only in week 3 of the league.

They will end up losing games too. So will we again. So will Atletico.

We should win all our easy games Except Madrid matches which will be really hard . For some reason , I can't see them(Real) losing except Madrid derby. Hope they choke like Barca last season bottled 13 points .

Devils

Ronaldo and Bale out of the game tomorrow.

...Figures it would be when they are playing Asspanyol who just love getting hammered by RM and giving them 3 points.

El Flaco

Ronaldo and Bale out of the game tomorrow.

...Figures it would be when they are playing Asspanyol who just love getting hammered by RM and giving them 3 points.

Yeah, Zidane confirmed it during the presser today.

Asspanyol will bend over anyway for them.

I hope Cristiano & Bale won't be 100% fit for Villarreal and Las Palmas games though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How the hell is Ronaldo going to get his goals this season without playing teams like Asspanyol? Didn't he score 4 or 5 in that away game last season, plus another 3 at the Bernabau? That's quite the percentage of his league goals last season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he is not injured, that only indicates they are pacing him out. A very smart strategy actually. While his overall goal count might take a hit, his career will be prolonged and it will work out for them, I am afraid.

Ritchie

If he is not injured, that only indicates they are pacing him out. A very smart strategy actually. While his overall goal count might take a hit, his career will be prolonged and it will work out for them, I am afraid.

And he's got his stupid ballon d'or sewn up already so doesn't need to bang a hat trick in for that.

barcanuck

They can do no wrong. No Bale No Ronaldo throw out Vasquez and Asensio and win. Seriously Zizou is on some magic carpet right now.

Home of Barca Fans