Real Madrid

Alik

don't know,to me our debacle against bayern is unmatched,cannot be compared to losing by one goal in domestic cup,even if it's against 3rd division

Agreed. We have also been embarassing ourselves for a far longer period. While Madrid have been very successful recently.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We have no rival in the humiliation department, not Real Madrid, not anybody (PSG, our comeback etc.), we rule. The three-year-in-a-row humiliation we had in the CL is not comparable to anything any team has had, at least fairly recently.

Birdy

We have no rival in the humiliation department, not Real Madrid, not anybody (PSG, our comeback etc.), we rule. The three-year-in-a-row humiliation we had in the CL is not comparable to anything any team has had, at least fairly recently.

This!
And the badge for that goes to beloved Ernie...
We have been traditionally playing poorly away from home in Europe, but humiliation is something specific

FinBarcelonafan

True. I would say PSG is on par with that other than their fluke run last season.

khaled_a_d

This!
And the badge for that goes to beloved Ernie...
We have been traditionally playing poorly away from home in Europe, but humiliation is something specific

Nope, we got humiliated before and after him at same rate.
We lost 0-3 and 0-4 from Bayern in 2013.
0-3 and 0-4 away from home in Lucho last season.
Lost 2-8 in Setien season here.
Lost 0-3 from Juve under Koemann in Camp Nou.
8 fuckin humiliating defeat in span of 9 seasons under 5 different coaches. 6 of those were during 5 seasons with 4 different managers.
It is beyond blaming one coach or one player, something is wrong beyond the managers.
I think Messi wife is right, he and the whole squad needed a psychologist long time ago.

Birdy

Nope, we got humiliated before and after him at same rate.
We lost 0-3 and 0-4 from Bayern in 2013.
0-3 and 0-4 away from home in Lucho last season.
Lost 2-8 in Setien season here.
Lost 0-3 from Juve under Koemann in Camp Nou.
8 fuckin humiliating defeat in span of 9 seasons under 5 different coaches. 6 of those were during 5 seasons with 4 different managers.
It is beyond blaming one coach or one player, something is wrong beyond the managers.
I think Messi wife is right, he and the whole squad needed a psychologist long time ago.

You are right. Big humiliating defeats have happened last 9 seasons.

But there is a crucial difference: in all the past ones, we never gave away a 3 goal advantage of a first leg in the second leg.
That badge is all Ernie's

Andresito

Staff member
IN0O1fN.jpg

Home of Barca Fans