Real Madrid

Morten

Both team will be ready, but i fear we just dont have it in us to beat PSG, our form is terrible.
Is the team suddenly going to play like last year? I doubt it.

BarcaOG

Banned
CR scoring and madrid improving (somewhat) just prior to the champions league. in other words, typical stuff, and for a barca fan infinitely infuriating. at this point i definitely see real edging past PSG, and ronaldo playing a role

El Gato

Villarato!
Both team will be ready, but i fear we just dont have it in us to beat PSG, our form is terrible.
Is the team suddenly going to play like last year? I doubt it.

Emery nas never won away vs Madrid. Won’t start now. We will concede and win or draw.

Gaudi

Honestly, I will "support" (well wrong word, but lets go with it) RM in this one. I hate them with all my heart but PSG is ruining football. I hate those kids saying: well RM, Barca, Bayern etc..did the same and now they can taste their own medicine...yes, football, like entire world, has huge inequality gap, yes big clubs buy whatever they want from smaller ones...but clubs above are BIG clubs for century. They are institutions with huge economic value and everything, they become big through time and through continous success. PSG is a playtoy of half terrorist persons - huge difference.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You gotta fear the CL version of Ronaldo and Real Madrid, they are a tournament team. I have watched several PSG games this season, other than Mbappe that team is so underwhelming. In my opinion they have got no chance against Real Madrid.

Stoichkov1

You gotta fear the CL version of Ronaldo and Real Madrid, they are a tournament team. I have watched several PSG games this season, other than Mbappe that team is so underwhelming. In my opinion they have got no chance against Real Madrid.

Neymar is having an insane season though.

But I agree that Real will advance. PSG have a terrible GK, their defence concedes a lot of goals, their midfield and especially Verratti is overrated and mainly Emery and some of their players are chokers and they are clearly not ready to play this kind of games.

El Gato

Villarato!
Valverde never won away vs Madrid too before coaching Barca.

Valverde pretty much won fuckall full stop, aside that Supercopa where he beat Barca that couldn't care less after their MSN treble. No comparison. Emery's methods always, to my knowledge, cave to a big bogey team away and he's a manager who played some of the most iconic clubs in European competitions. This is a test for whether he learned from last year's humiliation and tells the players the right things before the game, or if he sticks to his guns and gives Madrid the initiative.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
CR will be super motivated for CL as always, but RMs defence is quite shaky this season. 7 goals conceded in last 5 games, in La Liga even Getafe and Leganes have conceded less goals than RM. It'll be very hard for them to stop Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe.

KingLeo10

real's mental strength alone is enough to see them through.

interesting point,

barca has won 5 of their last 6 CL finals appearances, a few of them without trouble.

real has won 6 of their last 6 CL finals appearances, most of them hard fought but still clear wins outside of maybe that 90s debacle v Juve.

meanwhile, teams like Bayern have won only 2 of their last 5 CL finals appearances and united, 2 of their last 4 (thanks to us lmao).

PSG meanwhile haven't even made the final so you can be assured they will collapse under the mental pressure alone.

El Gato

Villarato!
PSG meanwhile haven't even made the final so you can be assured they will collapse under the mental pressure alone.

Neymar, Alves and Thiago Motta won their finals. Lass Diarra was brought in for the sole purpose of facing Madrid and because he played in the semis. Mbappe LED his team into the semis. They are 15 times different to what they have been in the recent years with these pieces alone. Inexperience isn't as much a factor as tactics are. It really is on Emery this time.

Stoichkov1

Valverde pretty much won fuckall full stop, aside that Supercopa where he beat Barca that couldn't care less after their MSN treble. No comparison. Emery's methods always, to my knowledge, cave to a big bogey team away and he's a manager who played some of the most iconic clubs in European competitions. This is a test for whether he learned from last year's humiliation and tells the players the right things before the game, or if he sticks to his guns and gives Madrid the initiative.

This is a reasonable point. What is not reasonable is saying that Emery won't win at the Bernabeu because he never won there. He coached Sevilla and Valencia, no one expects these teams to win against Madrid away.

Same with Valverde, he won fuckall because it's almost impossible to win trophies with a team like Athletic.

Home of Barca Fans