Page 911 of 911 FirstFirst ... 411811861901909910911
Results 13,651 to 13,654 of 13654

Thread: Real Madrid

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Perez has been smart with transfers in recent years, he used to be known for dumb galactico signings. He suddenly learned his lesson? Maybe he just got lucky.
    Yes he got lucky. Quick swap Perez with B-Dog before his luck runs out.
    How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love B-Dog

It is beyond my belief how friendly are our players to horse face Ramos .. Kissing him on the cheek and shit like that. That cocksucker is number one 1 on my shit list for what he did to messi in 2010.
    kilometers matter ..

Gotta give credit where credit is due. It is amazing how many players for RM are playing superbly. Now matter how much talent you have on a squad, the RM coaches and players have been doing something that is close to impossible: rotating deeply, getting tremendous level of play from such a large number of players.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Perez has been smart with transfers in recent years, he used to be known for dumb galactico signings. He suddenly learned his lesson? Maybe he just got lucky.
    To be honest he made a couple of errors and they were fatal. Then he didn't know how to cope with the failure and resigned. However keep in mind that the Galacticos policy wasn't a policy at all, it was Galacticos y pavons. His intent was to use Castilla players but the players coming through weren't good enough and / or improperly integrated because Castilla didn't play same formation as Galacticos. De la Red got a heart problem so he had to quit.

Now we invested in top quality young players the Galacticos y Pavons policy works. Achraf is coming through, Llorente and Vallejo returned, we purchased Casemiro for the castilla and he is not top 10 midfielders, top 3 DMs. Lucas is good, Jese got injured and never mentally recovered and Morata made us 80 million (50-60 net).
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.