Real Madrid

Garrus

I won't be surprised if Real Madrid tear PSG apart. They have the time to change things around and the players to knock out any team.

full

Lutece FC

Depends on how PSG do. He might want to, but I don't think PSG will let him leave.

PSG fans have talked a lot of trash about other teams and about their grand project, would be humiliating for them to bend over to Real Madrid and Neymar by letting him leave before his contract runs out in 5 years.

What do you guys think [MENTION=20519]Lutece FC[/MENTION] @Jair Ventura

Like i said many times, i wouldn't be surprise if he asks to join Real, we all know his behaviour, his mentality. But he will join them only if Cristiano goes out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Like i said many times, i wouldn't be surprise if he asks to join Real, we all know his behaviour, his mentality. But he will join them only if Cristiano goes out.

There is doubt if he joins Real Madrid he will want to be their no.1 guy there. But do you think PSG will let him go though?

Lutece FC

There is doubt if he joins Real Madrid he will want to be their no.1 guy there. But do you think PSG will let him go though?

No, Nasser won't, but he can start a drama with his father. The problem for him is .. he signed a contract. French courts and FIFA are really tough if you break a contract without agreement of one of the parties.

BarcaOG

Banned
No, Nasser won't, but he can start a drama with his father. The problem for him is .. he signed a contract. French courts and FIFA are really tough if you break a contract without agreement of one of the parties.

isnt that what he did with us though, break contract? or did PSG pay his buyout?

FCBfan22

isnt that what he did with us though, break contract? or did PSG pay his buyout?

Both.

AFAIK, he broke the part of contract, where it stated when is he eligible to recieve his loyalty bonus. He hoped that he would get it, that's why he waited until August and is a massive cunt.
Then P$G paid his buyout.

Horatio

You're welcome
Both.

AFAIK, he broke the part of contract, where it stated when is he eligible to recieve his loyalty bonus. He hoped that he would get it, that's why he waited until August and is a massive cunt.
Then P$G paid his buyout.

Didn't Qatar pay his buyout? Didn't Neymar receive the money for a sponsorship deal for upcoming WC and then Neymar used that money to pay the buyout to circumvent Fair Play regulation?

Joan

Kepa signed a new contract until 2025 with 80m clause :lol:

What a blow for Marca :worthy:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans