Real Madrid

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lopetegui is going to get fired too early. Wish they could’ve saved this for the end of the season.

dostoevskij

haha epic stuff, i swear during those chaotic summer days before the world cup, when lopetegui was leaked as madrid coach while preparing the national team, and was then fired from the spain FA i mentioned to a friend: "would be hilarious if he does a benitez and gets fired during the season at madrid." so if there is not a wonder u turn he put all his work with the natioal team in the trash without even trying a big tournament just to be fired after a few month at madrid. wow what a move ;)

Morten

I dread some of the names being brought up as potential replacement for Lope.
Wenger, Mourinho, Loew? No thanks, i`d rather go goalless for the rest of the season than get one of these.
Though, Mourinho vs Ramos would be fun, i guess.

Messigician

haha epic stuff, i swear during those chaotic summer days before the world cup, when lopetegui was leaked as madrid coach while preparing the national team, and was then fired from the spain FA i mentioned to a friend: "would be hilarious if he does a benitez and gets fired during the season at madrid." so if there is not a wonder u turn he put all his work with the natioal team in the trash without even trying a big tournament just to be fired after a few month at madrid. wow what a move ;)

Andresito

Staff member
Lope feels the pressure. Not a lot of rotations before El Clásico even though they play Viktoria Plzen at home.
I guess they need the confidence of a convincing win tonight.

Keylor
Lucas V, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo
Modric, Casemiro, Kroos
Bale, Benzema, Isco

Morten

Lope feels the pressure. Not a lot of rotations before El Clásico even though they play Viktoria Plzen at home.
I guess they need the confidence of a convincing win tonight.

Keylor
Lucas V, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo
Modric, Casemiro, Kroos
Bale, Benzema, Isco

It will be a 1-0 at best, Ramos or Nacho at a setpiece, or attackers simply cant score, so yeah...

Morten

Season is over already, and its purely down to Perez, time to take a break from football, i guess.
Congrats on winning another domestic double, try not get too mad at Valverde for winning....

Home of Barca Fans