Real Madrid

Nothanks

he wont get sacked.. would be a worse move for madrid no real replacements available

nor would a high manager leave their current project in october... unless.... wenger? lol

tacticvarium

Am I the only one who thinks they will get much better over time?

But I still wonder why they don't spend a lot of money in the summer for the past few years especially even after CR's departure.

Zidane82

he wont get sacked.. would be a worse move for madrid no real replacements available

nor would a high manager leave their current project in october... unless.... wenger? lol
The word is he's as good as done ..
Hope to gawd the don't take Jose back !!!

Messigician

Stupid stupid. We should have capitkaiding on Madrid's weakness in the league instead we have slipped up agaisnt awful opposition.

Had enough of Dembele tbh you think we would have lost and drawn those league of we played like we did at Spurs? We do NOT need dembele we need crazy workhorses like sanchez playing right wing to press the opposingteam into making mistakes and players like Arthur to control and dominate the midfield

Alik

Stupid stupid. We should have capitkaiding on Madrid's weakness in the league instead we have slipped up agaisnt awful opposition.

Had enough of Dembele tbh you think we would have lost and drawn those league of we played like we did at Spurs? We do NOT need dembele we need crazy workhorses like sanchez playing right wing to press the opposingteam into making mistakes and players like Arthur to control and dominate the midfield

Dembele has not been playing RW.

soul24rage

sanchez?? the same sanchez that played bad for man utd since the beginning of the year??

Givenchy

see i don't understand this logic.. so you'd rather we not have one of the most exciting youngsters in the world and instead buy back an aging retirement mode 600k per week never-been-good-enough Alexis Sanchez to press? what happened to the days Barca fans wanted flair and attacking football? these days it seems the first trait people look at in a wingers defensive contribution

Messigician

sanchez?? the same sanchez that played bad for man utd since the beginning of the year??

No of course I'm not talking about finished Sanchez. I said a player like him at RW who plays the same way Sanchez and Pedro did for us. High workrate type of player, even Neymar har to defend Dembele doesnt.

Cule4life

The Culest
Naybe you watched a different second half to the one i did then. 0 energy from the flanks to drive the attack and press the opposition to making mistakes.

That because the team was dead tired and your fellow dummy Valverde couldn't be bothered to do Coaching 101 aka subs.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here btw? You said Dembele doesn't defend but today he was benched and still the team didn't defend enough? :lol:

And off the ball movement is kinda separate from workrate

Devils

[tw]1049055290908393475[/tw]

[tw]1049050038327025666[/tw]

Media starting to report that Lopetegui could be sacked this week. Decision is pending.

Meanwhile...:valverde:

Home of Barca Fans