Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Fuck. Not good. Lopetegui will be sacked too soon at this rate. Just win some games guys. Keep him there for the season at least.

Unless Perez goes mad he's not getting sacked. 3 difficult away games + Madrid Derby + Roma 3-0 + key players injuries act in his favour.

serghei

We could have had a massive lead in La Liga already man... :(

Unless Perez goes mad he's not getting sacked. 3 difficult away games + Madrid Derby + Roma 3-0 + key players injuries act in his favour.

Perez is known to react when a certain level of shit is reached. It's getting there. Losing to CSKA and Alaves while scoring 0 goals is pushing it already.

El Gato

Villarato!
Perez is known to react when a certain level of shit is reached. It's getting there. Losing to CSKA and Alaves while scoring 0 goals is pushing it already.

Lol, meaning he sacked Benitez after utter shithousery of that Clasico, right? You have no idea what you're talking about bro.

Losing to Alaves who are on form and possibly their best start ever is nothing surprising, especially if you're on 5 hours without a goal and missing 2 of your best drivers of the ball. Nor did we struggle to dominate teams. Most goals we lost in the last 4 games are concentration blunders.

PS
Bale and Benz hampered by injuries in the post-match reports too. This is getting good.

Last edited:

serghei

Lol, meaning he sacked Benitez after utter shithousery of that Clasico, right? You have no idea what you're talking about bro.

Losing to Alaves who are on form and possibly their best start ever is nothing surprising, especially if you're on 5 hours without a goal and missing 2 of your best drivers of the ball. Nor did we struggle to dominate teams. Most goals we lost in the last 4 games are concentration blunders.

PS
Bale and Benz hampered by injuries in the post-match reports too. This is getting good.

Hey, I'm not complaining. I like what I'm seeing. You're delusional if you think Madrid are going to give time to Lopetegui. He's gone in the summer at the latest. But I'd be glad if he stays.

Why have you brought a manager who makes you play like a Barca wannabe beats me...

I'm Lopetegui biggest fan as long as he stays in charge of Madrid. Love the guy.

Last edited:

Devils

omg I hate real madrid so much but I can't enjoy this when we've been nearly equally as shit in the league.

fffsssss

El Gato

Villarato!
Hey, I'm not complaining. I like what I'm seeing. You're delusional if you think Madrid are going to give time to Lopetegui. He's gone in the summer at the latest. But I'd be glad if he stays.

Why have you brought a manager who makes you play like a Barca wannabe beats me...

I'm Lopetegui biggest fan as long as he stays in charge of Madrid. Love the guy.

How much time are we talking? End of season then? You've already backtracked from your previous statement he's going to get sacked too soon implying he has weeks left and will be gone before Benitez. Which is it?

As I said before:
He will remain here for as long as Madrid are in contention for top 4. May be let go after season depending how close we get to luring Pochettino, but not likely to happen earlier as long as we have a secure place in the CL. It's not about tolerating him, it's about giving him a shot at making something out of an orphaned team of vets and talent where nobody is good enough to consistently inspire others to score.

.. bar him compromising our top 4 spots, he will probably remain.

serghei

Nope, I said I'm worried he might be sacked too soon if he goes like this, and that I'm hoping he gets some wins soon. I'd like him to lose only the clasico in the next 3-4 games.

aaron101

Was interested aswell , so I had a look. Guy got fired before he could lose 4 games (just lost 3). :lol:

17 Wins , 5 draws , 3 losses to be exact.

It wasn't just about losses though. It was about the 5 draws and 3 losses. They lost more points at that time than the whole season before that.

Home of Barca Fans