Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
don't know why you haven't been banned for trolling yet.

Don't mind him. He loves attention. He doesn't even watch football(his own words).

Soon enough he'll write another long sobbing post about leaving Barcaforum to dedicate his life to God and Jesus and then return after a couple of days again.

Morten

Lope really likes his midfielders, doesnt he? No Mariano, and this brazilian got 5 minutes at the end when we were chasing a goal, abysmal subs.

Morten

I said when Lope first got the job that he should stick to what works here, not try to make us play tiki-taka, seeing as its pretty much dead at the highest level and its not in our DNA to play that way.
Our attacking perhaps didnt look pretty in the past, but at least it was effective.
3th game without a single goal? Unacceptable, ofc, it doesnt help that we didnt buy any quality attackers this summer, but a change in playstyle is needed as well.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

Without the 2 voodoo masters they are nothing, its all about voodoo
for madrid they have been playing like that for few years now.

serghei

Madrid won't tolerate Lopetegui for long if he doesn't deliver. They already sacked Benitez after several months and can surely do it again. I kind of admire their ruthlessness. Nothing personal, if you can't do a great job and do it fast we'll find someone who can.

Morten

We dont score in 4 matches, Barca scores 4 in one, and yet, Barca-fans are trying to tell us that its them who are in a crisis and not us.
You cant make this shit up :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We dont score in 4 matches, Barca scores 4 in one, and yet, Barca-fans are trying to tell us that its them who are in a crisis and not us.
You cant make this shit up :lol:

Did you not score against Espanyol? 3 games, not 4, come on Morten.

You have a new coach, no real additions and without Ronaldo and were playing tougher teams.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid won't tolerate Lopetegui for long if he doesn't deliver. They already sacked Benitez after several months and can surely do it again. I kind of admire their ruthlessness. Nothing personal, if you can't do a great job and do it fast we'll find someone who can.

He will remain here for as long as Madrid are in contention for top 4. May be let go after season depending how close we get to luring Pochettino, but not likely to happen earlier as long as we have a secure place in the CL. It's not about tolerating him, it's about giving him a shot at making something out of an orphaned team of vets and talent where nobody is good enough to consistently inspire others to score.

jairzinho

Not sure if that would be the right move. Apart from there not being any reasonable alternatives, they're sort of going through a transitional period right now. It's hard to determine what another coach could do with this squad. It's still a solid team, but they're lacking cutting edge up front. I'm surprised they didin't try to get back James.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure if that would be the right move. Apart from there not being any reasonable alternatives, they're sort of going through a transitional period right now. It's hard to determine what another coach could do with this squad. It's still a solid team, but they're lacking cutting edge up front. I'm surprised they didin't try to get back James.

They are just going through something that eventually we will have to go through when Messi is gone. They actually have done pretty well so far.

Real Madrid is not trying to get James back because Bayern has repeatedly made it clear that they will keep him and pay his buyout. There is nothing Real Madrid can do.

Home of Barca Fans