Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
You think he went behind the Federations back and accepted the job without them knowing? :lol:

Even if he did it's a completely emotionally driven impulsive behaviour by the Federation officials. They ruined any chance they had. How many on this forum cared he's going to be a Madrid coach and actively believed they had any less of a chance to win? Their performance depended on professionalism of individual players and business-as-usual approach, as under normal circumstances. Instead we get this shithouse just because somebody felt insulted. Absolute kindergarten. LMAO

DHorozov

lol, just lol ... :angry:

Stupidity at its best ... and all that after even the players got behind Lopategui ... just imagine the atmosphere in the team now, the players want their manager to stay, but Rubiales just says I don't care about your opinion ...

Now just wait till he appoints Benitez ... that would top all ...

Devils

[tw]1006841902841454592[/tw]

[tw]1006841572556705793[/tw]

:papaperez:

Disgusting from Real Madrid and Lopetegui.

I do feel bad for all the non-real madrid players in the team. Imagine getting fucked over like that.

ManusXavi

I have read a Spanish football book that talked about this horrible possibility. I know the stupid character of Mr Perez. I'm used to it. No stupidity by the also Spanard Perez surprises me any more. Lopetegui knows about it. How could he not foresee the impact this would have culturally and politically.
He has literally walked out in front of a truck without looking. . . . .seen the lights, $$$ and fame . .. . .
Was the chance of winning the World Cup not enough?

This moment goes down in history as one of the silliest decisions. He can not come out and say he did not forsee this coming. I refuse to accept that he does not understand Spanish football culture and simply. . .made a mistake

Sorin

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Just can't stop laughing. Bunch of morons all around and especially Lopetegui and the RM player who leaked this. I mean it has to be one of them spilling the beans right?

BenRobbins

Why not wait to agree a deal until after the world cup?

Chelsea did with Conte, United did with Van Gaal, PSV did with Bobby Robson.

Thoroughly unprofessional, disrespectful and has caused so much unrest in the Spain camp.

Deservedly sacked.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why not wait to agree a deal until after the world cup?

Chelsea did with Conte, United did with Van Gaal, PSV did with Bobby Robson.

Thoroughly unprofessional, disrespectful and has caused so much unrest in the Spain camp.

Deservedly sacked.

What bloody unrest did it cause to any person in the team after the announcement? Half the players came out in his support and he still got sacked, because the baldie felt hard done with it :lol:

Imagine Pep announced he is leaving Barca out of the blue 2 weeks before the World Cup and you have to find a replacement pronto, or you won't know who the manager is until July. A MONTH of waiting. That's why they wanted to agree to a deal before it.

Home of Barca Fans