Real Madrid

Joan

Exactly. But that would shurely mean CR150 as the main striker for the whole season and Benz out.

Since Zidane is out, I can see Bezema sold. To be honest, think they'll lose a lot. But still don't see where Mane fits in. Ronaldo's role is as good as it gets, imo.

Maybe on right when Bale's gone?

FCBfan22

Since Zidane is out, I can see Bezema sold. To be honest, think they'll lose a lot. But still don't see where Mane fits in. Ronaldo's role is as good as it gets, imo.

Maybe on right when Bale's gone?

Yup. I think that 2 of BBC will be sold this summer. The only question is who. The most likely scenario is Bale and Benz, so they will end with something like:

Hazard-----CR------Mane

But as I said before, I wouldn't rule out CR+money-Neymar swap. My gut feeling is that it might happen.

Joan

Yup. I think that 2 of BBC will be sold this summer. The only question is who. The most likely scenario is Bale and Benz, so they will end with something like:

Hazard-----CR------Mane

But as I said before, I wouldn't rule out CR+money-Neymar swap. My gut feeling is that it might happen.

Can't say I'm afraid of anything they do.

Bring it on.

Devils

[tw]1006549413886603265[/tw]

Gross.

Our players will be under management of the new Real Madrid manager at the world cup.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well this came out of nowhere. But it's the best of many terrible options.

It's good he's a Spaniard. I feel he will value all the right guys.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn, Real Madrid just can’t do no wrong these days. Hoped they wouldn’t get someone that good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Damn, Real Madrid just can’t do no wrong these days. Hoped they wouldn’t get someone that good.

A guy that basically flopped at every club level exc for Youth NTs. Jury is still out on his Spain side.

Let's see how his Madrid experience goes.

Joan

Let's wait and see how he does.

Did he train any club bar Porto? Flopped there. International football is something else.

That said, could be a great choice.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
A guy that basically flopped at every club level exc for Youth NTs. Jury is still out on his Spain side.

Perhaps, but he is probably one of the best they could’ve gotten. Who else is available? Zidane really left them in a complicated situation considering the managers available.

Trickykid

Can't do no wrong? Lopetegui flopped and was fired at Porto, which coincidentally is his only real club merit. Perhaps perhaps he'll do wonders at RM, but being envious over this is yet another clear case of the grass being greener on the other side of the fence.

El Gato

Villarato!

Yh, but it doesn't really matter. I find it admirable he quits the national team when under 3-year contract to take a crack at a job he'd probably otherwise not get the opportunity to take. Probably once in a lifetime for him. He came through Castilla and seems connected to Madrid area so there's that connection too.

Even if he fails miserably this year or the next, it doesn't matter for Madrid as a club. They're just filling time before Pochettino runs down the contract and gets some silverware to his name in 2-3 years. Lopetegui himself will probably as well be glad that "at least he tried it". He's got half the generation at the club that is paramount to Spain's current success.

I like this appointment.

Home of Barca Fans