Real Madrid

Givenchy

whoever takes the job is doomed to fail tbh. Zidane was/is one of their own and had respect, i don't see anyone managing to replicate what he achieved. the next manager will have to motivate an old squad who just won 3x CL in a row.

Poch would of been ideal, especially to lead a new era at the club (could also bring in Kane etc) glad hes staying put

Joan

whoever takes the job is doomed to fail tbh. Zidane was/is one of their own and had respect, i don't see anyone managing to replicate what he achieved. the next manager will have to motivate an old squad who just won 3x CL in a row.

Poch would of been ideal, especially to lead a new era at the club (could also bring in Kane etc) glad hes staying put

When you put it that way, you are right.

Also, Max couldn't handle Dybala alone, can only imagine what it would be like with the likes of Ramos, Marcelo, Ronaldo...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol after Madrid will keep 20 clean sheets in the league you'll be worried like me. Madrid's defence is the only thing that prevents them from winning the league.

Good thing they'll score less and that La Liga is not the Italian League where you can get away with it.

Looking forward to the Madrid players being told to defend 70% of the game. Should be fun.

Stoichkov1

Good thing they'll score less and that La Liga is not the Italian League where you can get away with it.

Looking forward to the Madrid players being told to defend 70% of the game. Should be fun.

That's why Atletico parks the bus like Juve and concede even less goals?

They will probably score less but at the end of the season they will have more points since it's easier to defend a lead than trying to outscore the opponents every match.

DonAK

That's why Atletico parks the bus like Juve and concede even less goals?

They will probably score less but at the end of the season they will have more points since it's easier to defend a lead than trying to outscore the opponents every match.

Like I said, I look forward to the Madrid players being told they have to defend most of the game.

I doubt many will accept that without a fight.

Morten

Like I said, I look forward to the Madrid players being told they have to defend most of the game.

I doubt many will accept that without a fight.

Allegri doesnt strike me as an overly negative manager, pragmatic, sure, but he wouldnt have us park the bus in every game.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Allegri is no Simeone. Atleti's players would bleed for Simeone, Allegri isn't going to get Real's players to do anything close to that.

DonAK

Allegri doesnt strike me as an overly negative manager, pragmatic, sure, but he wouldnt have us park the bus in every game.

Allegri is no Simeone. Atleti's players would bleed for Simeone, Allegri isn't going to get Real's players to do anything close to that.

This. The Real Madrid players absolutely loved Zidane, but they also respected him and I bet some even feared him. They have players that love to express themselves. Allegri won't have the team park the bus, but he'll change the mentality of the team to a more defensive one, or at least try to do so. That's where I believe he'll face many problems with the players. He's not a good fit IMO.

Zidane was perfect for you and you'll have a hard time finding a good manager like that now that is available. Best fit for Real Madrid would be Klopp IMO, but he's not leaving his Liverpool project.

Home of Barca Fans