Real Madrid

FinBarcelonafan

It will be disrespect to Spurs for Pochettino to leave and take the best player with him. If anything, Eriksen won't go to Real for that reason alone.

He wouldn't take Kane with him. I think British care more for him than Eriksen, although I think Eriksen is better player or more important for Tottenham, but Kane is the face of the franchise.

weloveyuner

This has to be one of the best things that could happen for Barcelona. They have to start all over again. Who knows what kind of tactics the new manager will bring and if the players will even respect him? Perez looked absolutely devastated.

jairzinho

All good things come to an end.
Zidane knows that now was the best time to go.
They need to rebuild. This could be a good omen for us.

ronniecro

i simply don't understand why do you think zidane's resigning is going to be one of the best things that could happen to us or some kind of good omen?we already dominate la liga
or do you think this will magically make us go through quarter and semi finals of CL all of a sudden?

Jenks

He wouldn't take Kane with him. I think British care more for him than Eriksen, although I think Eriksen is better player or more important for Tottenham, but Kane is the face of the franchise.

I think the impact of Eriksen might be being overstated a little bit.

tumblr_p9nkpdsnqS1v0knj0o1_1280.png

Devils

i simply don't understand why do you think zidane's resigning is going to be one of the best things that could happen to us or some kind of good omen?we already dominate la liga
or do you think this will magically make us go through quarter and semi finals of CL all of a sudden?

For some people if we don't win the CL the second best case scenario is Madrid not winning it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, they don't need to start all over again. Real Madrid did not lose any core players, they have been playing like this (possession against weak teams, counters against strong teams utilizing both wings, crosses and headers etc.) for a long time. Whoever will take over will not drastically change how they play.

Zidane's reign is overrated anyway as he had a lot of luck in the CL.

Morten

Just go for Allegri, proven at a big club, might be looking for a challenge, probably the safest choice, how difficult can it be?

Stoichkov1

Just go for Allegri, proven at a big club, might be looking for a challenge, probably the safest choice, how difficult can it be?

Allegri renewed last year and he doesn't want to leave Juve.

I hope you don't get him anyway because with Allegri you'll start winning the league again.

Home of Barca Fans