Real Madrid

Morten

Well, that escalated quickly.
No idea what happens now, new coach, probably a few players in/out as well, end of an era, perhaps.

ronniecro

end of an era,like the whole team resigned with him :facepalm:
you'll be even bigger threat next season when someone who doesn't relies only on luck takes the charge

FCBfan22

I think Ronaldo - Neymar swap is happening...

It's a win for all parties, except for Zidane, who probably didn't like in, so he left on a high note.

Benzema is probably also out and maybe even Modrić.

aaron101

I think it will be Joachim Low. If they manage to get Pochettino, there's a big chance Eriksen will follow him to Real.

34090690_2143169302582069_1921656153066962944_n.jpg

FinBarcelonafan

Chelsea hit the post 4 times, Barca win (luck)
Barca win against roma with two own goals in the first leg
it would be even more hilourious if barca would have won but they were to weak for Cl.

Well, we were terrible and are awful in CL. There's no point defending our good luck. Everybody could see we were just lucky vs Chelsea and Rome home.

FinBarcelonafan

I think Ronaldo - Neymar swap is happening...

It's a win for all parties, except for Zidane, who probably didn't like in, so he left on a high note.

Benzema is probably also out and maybe even Modrić.

How is it win-win? Ronaldo sucks and he is on his last legs. Neymar is way better player at this point.

FCBfan22

How is it win-win? Ronaldo sucks and he is on his last legs. Neymar is way better player at this point.

Well, Nasser is daft enough to think that Ronaldo will give them 3-5 more seasons on the highest level :lol: . Plus they would likely get cca 50-70 million with Ronaldo for Neymar, which will help with their FFP issues.

George_Costanza

I think it will be Joachim Low. If they manage to get Pochettino, there's a big chance Eriksen will follow him to Real.

It will be disrespect to Spurs for Pochettino to leave and take the best player with him. If anything, Eriksen won't go to Real for that reason alone.

FinBarcelonafan

Well, Nasser is daft enough to think that Ronaldo will give them 3-5 more seasons on the highest level :lol: . Plus they would likely get cca 50-70 million with Ronaldo for Neymar, which will help with their FFP issues.

Haha well from that perspective it could work for them. 😂🤣

Home of Barca Fans