Real Madrid

serghei

I respect your optimism, which is strange given how you outlined the problems this squad have just a few weeks back, but Carvajal is leagues above Roberto as a RB.

Carvajal was shit everytime I saw Real. Sure, on normal form he's better than Roberto by a clear margin. But this season? He was shit.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I respect your optimism, which is strange given how you outlined the problems this squad have just a few weeks back, but Carvajal is leagues above Roberto as a RB.

Not this season, Roberto has been one of the best RBs in Spain this season, Carvajal has been playing his worst. But in general Carvajal when in top form in best RB in the world

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Carvajal was shit everytime I saw Real. Sure, on normal form he's better than Roberto by a clear margin. But this season? He was shit.

Not this season, Roberto has been one of the best RBs in Spain this season, Carvajal has been playing his worst. But in general Carvajal when in top form in best RB in the world

Okay, I'll acknowledge that, but do any of you believe that Roberto should be a long-term option as Barcelona's RB?

If you put Roberto and Carvajal and let's even include Kimmich, at their best, Carvajal followed by Kimmich are far, far better than Roberto it's not even funny.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Okay, I'll acknowledge that, but do any of you believe that Roberto should be a long-term option as Barcelona's RB?

If you put Roberto and Carvajal and let's even include Kimmich, at their best, Carvajal followed by Kimmich are far, far better than Roberto it's not even funny.

To settle for Roberto after years of having Dani is a joke. We shouldn't settle for good enough.

serghei

Let's see Semedo next season.

Garrus

So just a quick recap:

-RM fail to even get the 1st spot at their CL group (Per usual)
-PSG's best player and world 2nd best, Gets injured before the away leg.
-PSG's second best player after the injured one, Gets red carded in the middle of the match (Just for arguing with the referee)
-AGAIN, Juventus best player gets red carded in the middle of the match.
-Home leg, Get a laughable last second penalty and buffon red carded (First time in his career?)
-Bayern before the semi-finals even start, Has lost Neuer, Alaba, And vidal
-Bayern in the first leg, And within just the first half lose robben and boateng due to injury
-Bayern still almost knocked them out
-Liverpool lose their best player within the first 30 minutes
-Liverpool GK makes the most laughable errors not seen in a CL final in decades (If ever), And become the laughing stock of the whole world.
-RM win the champions league.

**CK ME

Last edited:
So just a quick recap:

-PSG's second best player after the injured one, Gets red carded in the middle of the match (Just for arguing with the referee)
-Home leg, Get a laughable last second penalty and buffon red carded (First time in his career?)
-Bayern in the first leg, And within just the first half lose robben and boateng due to injury
-Liverpool GK makes the most laughable errors not seen in a CL final in decades (If ever), And become the laughing stock of the whole world.

**CK ME

Chelsea hit the post 4 times, Barca win (luck)
Barca win against roma with two own goals in the first leg
it would be even more hilourious if barca would have won but they were to weak for Cl.

Alik

So just a quick recap:

**CK ME

Don't forget the laughable error Bayern's keeper made too.

Home of Barca Fans