Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
Speaking about Madrid players being fair play :rofl1:

tenor.gif

I have some on Marcelo too. Filled Messi with blood in the 3-2 game. After an elbow to the face. Stomped on Pedro's leg in the CL clasico. Kicked Messi in the Supercup game, then scissor kicked Fabregas too.

Madrid players are the last players in the world who should be seen as being fair play.

Sure, some of these guys are far from fair play. But they're really good at doing the subtle things away from the camera. That goes on both sides. Pique perfected the art of silver tongue, which comes out in these games (he should have gotten a yellow for clapping if we're being petty too, lol).

Also, RM have improved over the years since Mourinho days while Barca brought in more guys that are easily provoked. A lot of guys like Modrić will retaliate, but hardly ever instigators.

Bale had bad tackles all around. Nobody would complain about that red TBF

serghei

Sure, some of these guys are far from fair play. But they're really good at doing the subtle things away from the camera. That goes on both sides. Pique perfected the art of silver tongue, which comes out in these games (he should have gotten a yellow for clapping if we're being petty too, lol).

Also, RM have improved over the years since Mourinho days while Barca brought in more guys that are easily provoked. A lot of guys like Modrić will retaliate, but hardly ever instigators.

I am on the opinion that both have some of the most un-fair play players in football. A lot of players from both teams are master provokers and lose their shit far too easily. There are two games of El Clasico. The football game and the 'who is the bigger cnut' game. I'd say this one was a tie all around.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I am on the opinion that both have some of the most un-fair play players in football.

It's actually funny, because it's only the Clasico and a select few league fixtures that bring out the horrible traits in these players. It's emotion more than stupidity. I can hardly think back to a non-Latino player that does these things.

serghei

It's actually funny, because it's only the Clasico and a select few league fixtures that bring out the horrible traits in these players. It's emotion more than stupidity. I can hardly think back to a non-Latino player that does these things.

I can't even imagine what a CL final would look like. Imagine 1 super bad call against a team. I think refs should carry two spray tubes for this one when it happens. One for drawing lines on free kicks and a pepper spray to knock everybody out if everything goes to shit. Starting with Suarez and Ramos.

El Gato

Villarato!
I can't even imagine what a CL final would look like. Imagine 1 super bad call against a team. I think refs should carry two spray tubes for this one when it happens. One for drawing lines on free kicks and a pepper spray to knock everybody out if everything goes to shit. Starting with Suarez and Ramos.

Or get someone like Collina or Webb who takes absolutely no shit like that to be the official :D

Having these asshole traits is definitely cultural though. No doubt about it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

The only one that gets easily provoked is Alba and he gets provoked if you just stare him. Suarez doesn't count because tries to find an excuse to get mad. Don't think he even gets provoked, he enjoys the fight like Diego Costa.

BADGERBHOY

Winning TWO CL's in a row isn't luck. If they win three in a row then they are the greatest club side that has played in the last 40 years. They would overtake Peps Barca, if they haven't already.

This trolling prick is still here :banghead:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Straight reds were Bale and Roberto. 2 yellows for Ramos. Foul on Varane before the goal. No offside for Ronaldo and Rakitic. Penalty for Marcelo.

yellow can be given for Bale or red depends on referees.
1 yellow for ramos, could have sent off but those fault weren't big.
Jordi Alba 2 x Yellow (modric, penalty on marcelo)

serghei

yellow can be given for Bale or red depends on referees.
1 yellow for ramos, could have sent off but those fault weren't big.
Jordi Alba 2 x Yellow (modric, penalty on marcelo)

Come on, Bale is red card all day long.

You're right with Alba. If he was already on a yellow, that's a 2nd yellow. But if you send off Alba, you send off Ramos too for reapeated fouls inside 5 mins while already on a yellow.

Morten

[MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

Congrats, guys

Thanks, it felt just like another game for the guys on the pitch, they are so used to it now.
Its a bit difficult to believe we won it 3 times in a row, what is this, Di Stefanos RM?

Home of Barca Fans