Real Madrid

JamDav1982

Not a lie, can go back to Coutinho thread before he came to Barca. U said his vision and passing, creativity are definitely on the level of Iniesta's. Not even close lol.

Go quote it then.

Just made it up.

Or just tell us all how Barca are shite, Valverde is clueless and you cant wait to see Barca thrashed in the CL by a decent team.

You used to claim in arrogant way Valverde and team would be exposed by Real. That went well.

Last edited:

henias

Nice lie.

From the guy who wanted to see Barca lose in the CL. Or was it 'get fucked' in the CL?

Will have to look back.

Yeah back to the same old shit again. Keep believing what u will. I'm a fake supporter, you are the real one.

Yeah go quote mine as well.

Dont just make up things.

JamDav1982

Yeah back to the same old shit again. Keep believing what u will. I'm a fake supporter, you are the real one.

Yeah go quote mine as well.

Dont just make up things.

Yeah type of supporter who told us how thoroughly exposed Valverde had been and would see it v Real.

Type who said cant wait to see Barca get beat all in a desperate attempt to be proven correct.

Type who has labelled Messi a bottler.

Great fan.

henias

Yeah type of supporter who told us how thoroughly exposed Valverde had been and would see it v Real.

Type who said cant wait to see Barca get beat all in a desperate attempt to be proven correct.

Type who has labelled Messi a bottler.

Great fan.

Go quote it all then.

Dont just make up things vaguely and label people as a fake supporter just to boost urself up.

Still playing that who is a better supporter game. Just when u thought someone couldnt get more childish than this.

JamDav1982

Go quote it all then.

Dont just make up things vaguely and label people as a fake supporter just to boost urself up.

Still playing that who is a better supporter game. Just when u thought someone couldnt get more childish than this.

Haha you said cant wait to see Barca get trashed in CL. Then tried to justify it by saying it is for best in long run.

Also slaughtered EV and said he had been 'thoroughly exposed' and wait to see what happens vs PSG or Real. Still saying this shit in December.

Nah not playing any 'bigger supporter' game just pointing out the shite you speak.

Nice lie about Iniesta/Coutinho though.

henias

Haha you said cant wait to see Barca get trashed in CL. Then tried to justify it by saying it is for best in long run.

Also slaughtered EV and said he had been 'thoroughly exposed' and wait to see what happens vs PSG or Real. Still saying this shit in December.

Nah not playing any 'bigger supporter' game just pointing out the shite you speak.

Nice lie about Iniesta/Coutinho though.

Nice lie.

JamDav1982

Nice lie.

Haha you are a born liar it seems.

Lmao at the people and their forced positivity down here. Maybe let me give u an advice: try to hold ur tears when the round of 16 or last 8 comes.

Another one of your pearlers.

Mocking the Barca fans for being positive.... saying cant wait to see them trashed... great fan.

Lighten up you might get your wish to see Barca trashed yet.

henias

Haha you are a born liar it seems.

Lmao at the people and their forced positivity down here. Maybe let me give u an advice: try to hold ur tears when the round of 16 or last 8 comes.

Another one of your pearlers.

Mocking the Barca fans for being positive.... saying cant wait to see them trashed... great fan.

Lighten up you might get your wish to see Barca trashed yet.

So?

Pretty sure u have some pretty history getting banned for trolling as well.

U can keep digging it up even though it is an argument absolutely non-related to the whole player comparison potential.

Next time if u want to go against my opinion, just dig all these up straight away and go straight to ur "point". Always take these opportunities to talk shit that are completely non-related.

JamDav1982

So?

Pretty sure u have some pretty history getting banned for trolling as well.

U can keep digging it up even though it is an argument absolutely non-related to the whole player comparison potential.

Next time if u want to go against my opinion, just dig all these up straight away and go straight to ur "point". Always take these opportunities to talk shit that are completely non-related.

Nope another lie. Not got one ban for trolling.

I like the 'but but I was trolling' excuse.

You mocked folk for being positive, said wanted to see Barca trashed in CL.

Keep watching you might get your wish and fans tears yet.

This is all non related? Yet you are one that started it with some irrelevant Iniesta lie? Good one.

henias

Nope another lie. Not got one ban for trolling.

I like the 'but but I was trolling' excuse.

You mocked folk for being positive, said wanted to see Barca trashed in CL.

Keep watching you might get your wish and fans tears yet.

This is all non related? Yet you are one that started it with some irrelevant Iniesta lie? Good one.

Again completely unrelated from the original discussion. U can always bring the same old shit back again.

JamDav1982

Again completely unrelated from the original discussion. U can always bring the same old shit back again.

Again you started it with unrelated lie about Iniesta/Coutinho.

Dont bother trying to troll me when it is so easy to go back at you if dont like it.

henias

Again you started it with unrelated lie about Iniesta/Coutinho.

Dont bother trying to troll me when it is so easy to go back at you if dont like it.

I dont know how u count that as a troll in the first place. You were so adamant about Coutinho being very close to Iniesta in the midfield department when in reality he looks completely far off.

"He is about as close to Iniesta in his prime as there is out there just now.
His passing and vision are top class. Probably provides more cutting edge than Iniesta would but more risk taking at same time."

But then u said Kane is not even close to Madrid-era Ronaldo when his goal tally is pretty impressive in a team like Tottenham's.

Just find it contradictory.

JamDav1982

I dont know how u count that as a troll in the first place. You were so adamant about Coutinho being very close to Iniesta in the midfield department when in reality he looks completely far off.

"He is about as close to Iniesta in his prime as there is out there just now.
His passing and vision are top class. Probably provides more cutting edge than Iniesta would but more risk taking at same time."

But then u said Kane is not even close to Madrid-era Ronaldo when Kane, even though his goal tally is pretty impressive in a team like Tottenham's.

Just find it contradictory.

So changed it now and no longer claiming said Coutinho would reach Iniesta level. Good lad.

Home of Barca Fans