Real Madrid

JamDav1982

Why not? How would you know? He's doing it in the PL in a team like Tottenham, he can easily eclipse Ronaldo. Suarez eclipsed Ronaldo at a certain point, considering Ronaldo is a winger turned striker. His conversion rate has never been super impressive, albeit the amount of goals he scored. With a team like Madrid's Kane will be immense.

Kane is not as good a player as Ronaldo was at his peak.

Question how other people 'would know' then make assumptions yourself bit contradictory.

Ronaldo is all time top ten player really. Kane as good as he is wont be.

El Flaco

Given to the possibility of Inter missing UCL next season, I think it's more likely that Real Madrid pays up Icardi's €110m release clause.

henias

Because no one has gotten close to the goalscoring peaks of Messi and Cristiano.

Obviously CR now is 33 so he's not close to the player he once was either. Comparing Kane with a 33 CR would a bit silly too.

He's in goddamn Tottenham lol. As much as I think highly of them, they are not a strong enough team. I think 100 goals out of 139 appearance is pretty impressive. He hasnt gone there so there's always a probability he can make history. Of course, Real Madrid's crisis now wont do him any good.

JamDav1982

He's in goddamn Tottenham lol. As much as I think highly of them, they are not a strong enough team. I think 100 goals out of 139 appearance is pretty impressive. He hasnt gone there so there's always a probability he can make history. Of course, Real Madrid's crisis now wont do him any good.

You are taking the angle that anyone not agreeing that Kane would 'eclipse Ronaldo' is trashing him.

Kane may well be the best CF in the world but he is not on level of peak Ronaldo.

henias

You are taking the angle that anyone not agreeing that Kane would 'eclipse Ronaldo' is trashing him.

Kane may well be the best CF in the world but he is not on level of peak Ronaldo.

Trashing what? I'm talking about Ronaldo in Madrid because he is more of a goal scorer there, not in Utd. Again peak in terms of what? Goals? Performance? Dribbles?

Kane definitely has the potential to be the level of Ronaldo or shud I say Madrid's Ronaldo if he goes to a better team, plus Tottenham dont have a good shot at the CL.

vlad

Given to the possibility of Inter missing UCL next season, I think it's more likely that Real Madrid pays up Icardi's €110m release clause.

But icardi really isnt that good, or im missing something? Also he plays in weak serie a

JamDav1982

Trashing what? I'm talking about Ronaldo in Madrid because he is more of a goal scorer there, not in Utd. Again peak in terms of what? Goals? Performance? Dribbles?

Kane definitely has the potential to be the level of Ronaldo or shud I say Madrid's Ronaldo if he goes to a better team, plus Tottenham dont have a good shot at the CL.

No he doesnt have the potential to be on the level of Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is an all time top ten level type player and has proved himself at highest level.

At his best Ronaldo was as dangerous as anyone with balls into the box at same time one of best in world on the break. Kane is not that.

henias

No he doesnt have the potential to be on the level of Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is an all time top ten level type player and has proved himself at highest level.

At his best Ronaldo was as dangerous as anyone with balls into the box at same time one of best in world on the break. Kane is not that.

How can Kane play at the highest level in a team like Tottenham. Tottenham wouldn't even get past the RO16 or RO8. All time top 10, top 10 in what exactly, did I say Ronaldo is not top 10?

Now I'm just talking about plainly goals stats, not how he run into the box or how dangerous he is, or compare their style of play. He has the potential. U said I'm 100% sure of the uncertain, but u are also 100% certain it will not happen.

Like I said, wait and see.

JamDav1982

How can Kane play at the highest level in a team like Tottenham. Tottenham wouldn't even get past the RO16 or RO8. All time top 10, top 10 in what exactly, did I say Ronaldo is not top 10?

Now I'm just talking about plainly goals stats, not how he run into the box or how dangerous he is, or compare their style of play. He has the potential. U said I'm 100% sure of the uncertain, but u are also 100% certain it will not happen.

Like I said, wait and see.

No idea what any of that even means.

Home of Barca Fans