Real Madrid

Altomonte

Two years in a row RM won the CL by dropping out of CDR early and saving energy. Who knows if they dropped out as a strategy, or because of inability? Zidane pretended to suffer from the defeat, but I'm not so sure ... Time will tell.

BarcaOG

Banned
tomas roncero at least is pretty shook about it. that's good enough for me! following him this season has been great. am i terrible for enjoying his suffering?

El Flaco

Saw this translated transcript from Reddit..

"They can't keep getting away with it... They eat us... they eat us... THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT"

"Shame! Benzema scored. Shame..." "What happened to this Madrid" "They don't run, they don't run, they don't fight either... Nothing"

"ZIDANE FORGET YOUR PRIDE... FORGET YOUR PRIDE AND PUT THE BEST ON THE PITCH"

"They say Benzema is bad but what about Isco and Asensio? What have they done today?"

"Where's Modric? Modric starter!!!"

"We aren't lucky anymore. This is it (sigh). This is it. Last year we won usually in the ninenties, this year we are playing the same but we are not scoring in the last minute."

"This is a shame duuuude. Last year we won games with Morata and James. Where the f... is Bale dude?"

"We laughed of our rivals and their squad now you can see how we weren't that good: we don't have a decent 9, there's no team, there's no connection. They have to wake up now."

"Bale, Cristiano and Kroos are at home for what? To play a league that is already lost since October?"

"Zidane is the problem, I haven't seen any tactic play, we need a new coach."

"NO ONE IS RUNNING, SOMEONE HAS TO RUN"

"WE CAN'T PLAY WITH THE SUBTITUTES, THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD AND NEVER WERE GOOD. WHERE'S BALE? PEOPLE HAS TO PLAY, THIS IS REAL MADRID. (goes red) WE HAVE TO COMPETE FOR ALL THE TROPHIES FOR FUCKS SAKE. THAT'S ALL WE WANT, ALL THE TITLES!!"

"Atletico fans are laughing because we signed Theo, he doesn't know how to play football!"

"Zidane out, you can't play with a second division team... Put the starters... Leganés is a team (not sure if this is an insult to Deportivo)"

"WE ALWAYS PLAY THE SAME WAY. ZIDANE OUT FUUUUUCK ZIDANE OUUT!"

"SHOW SOME GUTS LADS!!!!!!! SHOW SOME BLOOD (COURAGE) AND START TO SWEAT. THIS IS A FEELING AND THEY ARE FUCKING KIDDING US" Chant: "FUCKING DONE. WE ARE FUCKING DONE. FUCKING DOOONE. WE ARE FUCKING DOOOONE."

Definitely better entertainment value than Arsenal FanTV

Just a shame that I know absolutely fuck all Spanish...

Would've been great to listen Madridistas reactions on the lesses/draws this season.

Messi983

tomas roncero at least is pretty shook about it. that's good enough for me! following him this season has been great. am i terrible for enjoying his suffering?

Not at all. I'm usually not enjoying watching fans of other teams (even those I dislike) suffering because I know how I feel when Barça and other teams I like in different sports are struggling but I have absolutely no simpathy for Roncero. I can respect most Madrid fans but Roncero is an idiot and I love seeing his reactions this season.

BarcaOG

Banned
holy shit those fans are UPSET. not even arsenal tv gets like that. the guys at AFTV at least put together reasonable analyses of why things are shit for arsenal. these madrid fans look like a violent mob. honestly, kind of frightening

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Does ours hinge on money received from naming rights too? Where does our money to renovate Camp Nou come from?

Only partially I believe. Some of it is supposed so be funded by the club itself and that's where I see it getting stuck. It was also supposed to start last year and I cannot see it starting in 2018 either so when will it happen?

Home of Barca Fans