Real Madrid

Neeraj

Was that a foul call or did the ref just call for half time after the ball got delivered? Seemed like the latter! Didn't seem like a foul either. Atrocious.

Should have been leading 4-1, ofc every random gk have match of their lives against us, this is ridiculous.

So you finally know how it feels to have the luck go against you once in a while. You guys have been very unlucky this season tbh, but that being said you haven't been good either.

El Flaco

Apparently, 2017 is the most successful year in Real Madrid history

- La Liga
- Champions League
- Supercopa
- UEFA Supercup
- FIFA CWC

FCBfan22

Thank fuck we got the Copa... Some say, that it's a meaningless trophy, but still, we can say that they haven't won all the competitions in which they participated. Thank fuck.

Blaugranaa

Supercopa, FIFA CWC and UEFA Supercup don't count as real trophies for me. They are like comparing masturbation to sex. It can be good, but never ever the same as the real deal. ;)

Morten

I never understood why Barcelona value the cup so much, i mean, a trophy is a trophy, its nice and all.
But i would pick the league and/or CL any day over the cup, and unless its a classico/Atletico, it just feels like another game, nothing special.

I didnt feel so bad when we went out last season, because then it would improve our chances in the other tournaments, less games to worry about.

F1_STK

I never understood why Barcelona value the cup so much, i mean, a trophy is a trophy, its nice and all.
But i would pick the league and/or CL any day over the cup, and unless its a classico/Atletico, it just feels like another game, nothing special.

I didnt feel so bad when we went out last season, because then it would improve our chances in the other tournaments, less games to worry about.

It is the cup of "their" king ;)

Also... http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/12/16/5a3594be468aeb08178b45ae.html

Home of Barca Fans