Real Madrid

Givenchy

Well, he definitely is a better captain than Iniesta. Iniesta is a footballing legend, liked by everyone everywhere, but he is not captain material like Puyol or Ramos.

That being said, Ramos is still an arrogant piece of shit.

imo neither are captain material. Iniesta, while respectful is a quiet type and Ramos is a dickheaded horse. i'd rather give Busi spain captain. (or Pique just for the fans reaction :lol:)

kilian

I disagree. We hate him, but he was clutch for Real Madrid numerous times, with his energy and last minute goals. Although, if he played for another team he probably wouldn`t get a chance to score half of those goals, because he would`ve been sent off after his idiotic fouls.

El Gato

Villarato!
imo neither are captain material. Iniesta, while respectful is a quiet type and Ramos is a dickheaded horse. i'd rather give Busi spain captain. (or Pique just for the fans reaction :lol:)

Solid arguments against captaincy.

Ramos is a vocal leader who backs it up in 90% of the big games. Very loyal and protective of his teammates. And someone you know you don't want to mess with at that. Positively arrogant. Definitely a better choice than someone who leads by example on and off the pitch, but does nothing when heat is turned up and people are critiqued.

BarcaOG

Banned
don't really see anything wrong with what ramos said. not even arrogance. i mean, hes club captain, what is he supposed to do? concede the league so early still? id expect the same sort of thing from xavi or puyol

Stoichkov1

Solid arguments against captaincy.

Ramos is a vocal leader who backs it up in 90% of the big games. Very loyal and protective of his teammates. And someone you know you don't want to mess with at that. Positively arrogant. Definitely a better choice than someone who leads by example on and off the pitch, but does nothing when heat is turned up and people are critiqued.

Ramos is a retard, that's the most solid argument to say that he is not captain material.

Home of Barca Fans