Real Madrid

Total-Football

It is beyond my belief how friendly are our players to horse face Ramos .. Kissing him on the cheek and shit like that. That cocksucker is number one 1 on my shit list for what he did to messi in 2010.

PhilS

Gotta give credit where credit is due. It is amazing how many players for RM are playing superbly. Now matter how much talent you have on a squad, the RM coaches and players have been doing something that is close to impossible: rotating deeply, getting tremendous level of play from such a large number of players.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Perez has been smart with transfers in recent years, he used to be known for dumb galactico signings. He suddenly learned his lesson? Maybe he just got lucky.

To be honest he made a couple of errors and they were fatal. Then he didn't know how to cope with the failure and resigned. However keep in mind that the Galacticos policy wasn't a policy at all, it was Galacticos y pavons. His intent was to use Castilla players but the players coming through weren't good enough and / or improperly integrated because Castilla didn't play same formation as Galacticos. De la Red got a heart problem so he had to quit.

Now we invested in top quality young players the Galacticos y Pavons policy works. Achraf is coming through, Llorente and Vallejo returned, we purchased Casemiro for the castilla and he is not top 10 midfielders, top 3 DMs. Lucas is good, Jese got injured and never mentally recovered and Morata made us 80 million (50-60 net).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just saw highlights of RM's game against Valencia and noticed that RM was sporting the same La Liga fonts that we have. I thought they had their unique fonts earlier? What happened?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just saw highlights of RM's game against Valencia and noticed that RM was sporting the same La Liga fonts that we have. I thought they had their unique fonts earlier? What happened?

I think they have the league standard font for the Liga and their unique font for cup games.

kattanib

Let us keep it positive and look at how Zidane built his own coffin by "over relying" on youngsters.

Madrid lost an experienced CB (Pepe), CAM (James) & and a ST (Morata) ... yet they did not buy experienced replacements. Their team is thin and they will suffer if a striker or a defender gets injured

Let us keep it positive and look at how Zidane built his own coffin by "over relying" on youngsters.

Madrid lost an experienced CB (Pepe), CAM (James) & and a ST (Morata) ... yet they did not buy experienced replacements. Their team is thin and they will suffer if a striker or a defender gets injured

Thin? They have Asensio on the bench :lol:

Devils

Selling Morata has to be one of the worst transfers made during this transfer window.

I mean come on, Benzema looks finished and Bale is declining faster than Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans