Real Madrid

Lucho would have a field day rotating their team.

I don't care what people say, I'll take Uncle Flo over Farto any day of the week.

So would I. He's signed his share of flops and can definitely overpay when buying but boy does he know how to sell. I.e. 100m for Bale was ridiculous but he could probably sell him now for 120+.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see him buy Gomes for 40m and then sell him for 50m :lol:

Last edited:

Morten

i hear this since he is in real madrid :lol: nice try

Benzema will stay, but really, we need a striker who doesnt only show up in the champions league, we need a striker who is consistent in the league as well.
Then again, we have Ronaldo, so maybe we dont need a goalscoring striker, but it would help.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Benzema will stay, but really, we need a striker who doesnt only show up in the champions league, we need a striker who is consistent in the league as well.
Then again, we have Ronaldo, so maybe we dont need a goalscoring striker, but it would help.

or Benzema to show up... in terms of stats it was a disaster season for Benz but i believe in him. Last season Goals + Assists = 34 in 36 Games.
I don't know what zidane has been telling him to do but enough of the "serve others" BS stuff.

i have noticed in the final(not only) many times they didn't give the ball to KB9 when he was in a good position... mainly isco... i believe there is a gang against Benz in the team.

BarcaOG

Banned
or Benzema to show up... in terms of stats it was a disaster season for Benz but i believe in him. Last season Goals + Assists = 34 in 36 Games.
I don't know what zidane has been telling him to do but enough of the "serve others" BS stuff.

i have noticed in the final(not only) many times they didn't give the ball to KB9 when he was in a good position... mainly isco... i believe there is a gang against Benz in the team.
lol :lol: :lol:

no. its as simple as this: benz's role is not that of a 9, but that of a provider and link-up man for CR. its definitely not a conspiracy. and i doubt benz dislikes his role, with the trophies he has contributed to

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
lol :lol: :lol:

no. its as simple as this: benz's role is not that of a 9, but that of a provider and link-up man for CR. its definitely not a conspiracy. and i doubt benz dislikes his role, with the trophies he has contributed to

i have watched every game of real madrid to say that... there is really a gang against benz.

BarcaOG

Banned
i have watched every game of real madrid to say that... there is really a gang against benz.

i will accept your claim for the sake of argument. the question then is, why? why would a small group of players not pass to benz, potentially undermining the team's performance? what is the logic of that? what is isco so upset at benz for? it isnt like the frenchman is taking his game time since they play different positions.

edit--i hope that these queries reveal my implicit point, which is, of course, that i find your claim unreasonable

Last edited:

GetIn

They've lost a lot of depth, Danilo, Pepe, James, Morata etc. I don't know if their aging squad will be able to cope with such heavy losses.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
They've lost a lot of depth, Danilo, Pepe, James, Morata etc. I don't know if their aging squad will be able to cope with such heavy losses.

We brought in good players and our main engines, Modric and Marcelo, get a rest with the new comers, M. Llorente and Ceballos and Theo. What worries me is the lack of goal scorers, this is the worst bit. James and Morata chipped in with a lot of important goals and assists.

Morten

Good to get the penalty misses in pre-season, hope there wont be as many in the season ahead.
Man, that penalty-shootout was one of the worst of all time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good to get the penalty misses in pre-season, hope there wont be as many in the season ahead.
Man, that penalty-shootout was one of the worst of all time.

Just like last year, I was quite impressed with your Castilla and U19 players, they did better than the first teamers in the first half against almost a starting lineup from Manchester United.

Morten

Just like last year, I was quite impressed with your Castilla and U19 players, they did better than the first teamers in the first half against almost a starting lineup from Manchester United.

They were quite good, but its pre-season, so cant really take much from it. Our first team looked like they didnt even wanted to be there, doesnt take much to improve on that.

Home of Barca Fans