Real Madrid

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
You know, as much as Barca sickens me, i wouldn't actually degrade myself into believing the paranoid delusions some Barca fans like to mope about regarding cheating, manipulation, and referees... Even at the height of the Ovrebo and UEFAlona talk back in 2009-2012 or whatever it was, i wasn't a Madridista who would waste his time with such phantasms.

It is a way for the butthurt to attempt to degrade rivals whilst also stroking one's ego by justifying how and why the world isn't as pretty as it once was. Pure defense and justification mechanisms adequate of the mentally incompetent.

Granted it is important to analyze things such as referee mistakes and the like but what i see in many goes far beyond that, i've even seen Cules claim that Twitter is manipulated by Florentino Perez. :messi:

For your own dignity and sanity, rise above such idiocy.

This.

GetIn

Not only is football coming to a close, Real Madrid are poised to win major hardware, save for a miracle. Rough.

This is us at our worst in a long time and Madrid at their best and they will still only manage to win the title on the last matchday of the season. If we get a half competent manager for next season we should be able to take the league.

Morten

This is us at our worst in a long time and Madrid at their best and they will still only manage to win the title on the last matchday of the season. If we get a half competent manager for next season we should be able to take the league.

I grow tired of people claiming that this is the greatest Madrid side in a long time, because its not.
Our attack for one, is easily one of our worst in a while, what With Benzema sucking, Bale being constantly injuried and Ronaldo getting old.

vlad

Congrats to RM fans who are reading this forum, real didnt show some awesome play through the season, but what they showed was winning mentality and fighting spirit, all that barca was missing this season.

dakt

Finally, its done!
You pushed us until the end, got to say, thanks for the season.

Congrats. The only thing that comforts me is that we were probably at our worst since long time ago, while you were at your best and we still managed to trail couple of points behind and pick 4 points in clasicos.

Real madrid are seriously poor. Juventus will hammer them. It is an indictment on La Liga that such a team has managed to fluke their way towards the title. This season, I am thankful for the Premier League's Chelsea and Tottenham showing us what it means to be truly dominant, truly consistent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real madrid are seriously poor. Juventus will hammer them. It is an indictment on La Liga that such a team has managed to fluke their way towards the title. This season, I am thankful for the Premier League's Chelsea and Tottenham showing us what it means to be truly dominant, truly consistent.

Don't you get tired from trolling all the time on all fucking forums?

Clown.

Home of Barca Fans