Real Madrid

WallBreaker

You know, as much as Barca sickens me, i wouldn't actually degrade myself into believing the paranoid delusions some Barca fans like to mope about regarding cheating, manipulation, and referees... Even at the height of the Ovrebo and UEFAlona talk back in 2009-2012 or whatever it was, i wasn't a Madridista who would waste his time with such phantasms.

It is a way for the butthurt to attempt to degrade rivals whilst also stroking one's ego by justifying how and why the world isn't as pretty as it once was. Pure defense and justification mechanisms adequate of the mentally incompetent.

Granted it is important to analyze things such as referee mistakes and the like but what i see in many goes far beyond that, i've even seen Cules claim that Twitter is manipulated by Florentino Perez. :messi:

For your own dignity and sanity, rise above such idiocy.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You know, as much as Barca sickens me, i wouldn't actually degrade myself into believing the paranoid delusions some Barca fans like to mope about regarding cheating, manipulation, and referees... Even at the height of the Ovrebo and UEFAlona talk back in 2009-2012 or whatever it was, i wasn't a Madridista who would waste his time with such phantasms.

It is a way for the butthurt to attempt to degrade rivals whilst also stroking one's ego by justifying how and why the world isn't as pretty as it once was. Pure defense and justification mechanisms adequate of the mentally incompetent.

Granted it is important to analyze things such as referee mistakes and the like but what i see in many goes far beyond that, i've even seen Cules claim that Twitter is manipulated by Florentino Perez. :messi:

For your own dignity and sanity, rise above such idiocy.

Barca doesnt seem to sicken you enough to be a member on here though?

Last comment January 2015. Been waiting a while to come on and put everyone in their place? Since roughly last time you thought Barca in trouble I would guess.

Dont think anyone here needs patronising from a Real fan. Thanks.

WallBreaker

You realized you just proved my point right? These defensive mechanisms (such as your defensive deflection and antagonism) hurt your mental capacities peeps, which is why people like Puyol and Raul hold my respect and not people like Guardiola or Mourinho.

JamDav1982

You realized you just proved my point right? These defensive mechanisms (such as your defensive deflection and antagonism) hurt your mental capacities peeps, which is why people like Puyol and Raul hold my respect and not people like Guardiola or Mourinho.

Proved what point?

You are on here to gloat and patronise Barca fans and have not been on since last time you thought Barca were in trouble in 2015.

Couldnt care less what players you like from a club that 'sickens' you.

The last line of your initial post today says it all about what a troll you are.

WallBreaker

:lol: More deflection and antagonism from someone trying to escape reality.

Btw, i expect an apology for insinuating that i have bad intentions here, don't project on me.

JamDav1982

:lol: More deflection and antagonism from someone trying to escape reality.

Btw, i expect an apology for insinuating that i have bad intentions here, don't project on me.

More trolling from a text book Real fan.

Waited two and a half years for your big moment. Well done.

Doing well spending your time of a forum of a club that 'sickens' you that has a fanbase of 'indignant nutcases'.

Shame you like Puyol as I am sure he would think you are a Madrista cunt.

Last edited:

WallBreaker

And now i have even been verbally assaulted as well... It would be admirable if you could keep your composure and uphold and respect the values your club stands for during what you seem to think of as your darkest hour. I sincerely wish you well.

JamDav1982

And now i have even been verbally assaulted as well... It would be admirable if you could keep your composure and uphold and respect the values your club stands for during what you seem to think of as your darkest hour. I sincerely wish you well.

I am not speaking for the club or its values. Just addressing a troll Madrista cunt on a personal level.

Thanks.

JamDav1982

I am sorry that i managed to unsettle you, it wasn't my intention, i guess your emotions took over but it's ok! :)

You're welcome. ;)

That makes no sense. Your earlier attempts at trolling were better.

Enjoy your once every few years moments when you can play on your Barca obsession.

Should be used to the abuse though. Barca been abusing your team on the pitch for years.

WallBreaker

It makes no sense to you because you're still defensive, angry, and insulting me because you still feel you have something to prove against a perceived threat. Your emotions took over your cognitive abilities it seems. I won't bother going in circles with you as i got my point across pretty clearly and i'm sure others will understand with a cooler head. :wave:

JamDav1982

It makes no sense to you because you're still defensive, angry, and insulting me because you still feel you have something to prove against a perceived threat. Your emotions took over your cognitive abilities it seems. I won't bother going in circles with you as i got my point across pretty clearly and i'm sure others will understand with a cooler head. :wave:

Nope I insulted you as you came on here to troll about a club that 'sickens' you and called Barca fans 'indignant nutcases'.

No idea what kind of threat you think you are but not anything to anyone on here.

Your are nothing more than a troll who has waited two and a half years to troll again.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is nothing delusional in noting Real have been favored by refs or saying they have been extremely lucky with 2 recent CL titles. Which were their rare big trophies in last decade dominated by Barca anyway.

WallBreaker

There is nothing delusional in noting Real have been favored by refs or saying they have been extremely lucky with 2 recent CL titles. Which were their rare big trophies in last decade dominated by Barca anyway.

I'm not sure if you misunderstood what i was trying to say or are purposefully deviating from it in order to construct a more attractive response.

I was referring to fans like [MENTION=1378]Aryagorn[/MENTION]: "Doing it by rigging the draws and buying the referees...... Would not make you the best team!"

There is alot of this attitude going around for understandable yet definitely not acceptable or healthy reasons, and i think that's undeniable. That's it.

JamDav1982

I'm not sure if you misunderstood what i was trying to say or are purposefully deviating from it in order to construct a more attractive response.

I was referring to fans like Aryagorn: "Doing it by rigging the draws and buying the referees...... Would not make you the best team!"

There is alot of this attitude going around for understandable yet definitely not acceptable or healthy reasons, and i think that's undeniable. That's it.

Haha what a troll.

You started by saying how much Barca 'sickens' you and went on to patronise and insult the supporters.

Why do you even care? Obsessed with Barca and feel brave enough to mouth off again after two and a half years.

Home of Barca Fans