Real Madrid

KingLeo10

3-1, 3-1, 2-1, 4-2, 3-0 in the knockout stages of the CL thus far. definitely one of the most dominant knockout runs i've seen in the CL and will rival our 14-15 one if they go on to defeat juventus in the final. part of the success is the quality scattered over their squad but another important part is the motivation, they live and plan for the CL knockouts lately while other clubs and managers (lucho, ancelotti) seem to view it as just another game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, because they've just beaten us at Camp Nou and they are leading La Liga and are in CL semis without referee helping them.

Horatio

You're welcome
Real were not better in 2013 and even if they were they can still be the best team in the world right now.

I thought the argument was this Real is the strongest team in history.

Real's 2013/2014 CL run was more dominating if I recall. BBC were scoring left and right.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I thought the argument was this Real is the strongest team in history.

Real's 2013/2014 CL run was more dominating if I recall. BBC were scoring left and right.

if only Benz and Bale were in form, this team would be unstoppable for years to come. and if we win UCL this year. next year we will be all time favorite to win it again. so that would give soo much boost and so much desire for players to fight for it.

KingLeo10

if only Benz and Bale were in form, this team would be unstoppable for years to come. and if we win UCL this year. next year we will be all time favorite to win it again. so that would give soo much boost and so much desire for players to fight for it.

a year is an eternity in football. we thought we were set for a long time during the pep era, bayern thought the same during the heynckes-pep transition, we thought the same again after the 14/15 treble, and now you (real) are thinking the same but without even winning this final yet :lol:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
a year is an eternity in football. we thought we were set for a long time during the pep era, bayern thought the same during the heynckes-pep transition, we thought the same again after the 14/15 treble, and now you (real) are thinking the same but without even winning this final yet :lol:

i said "if". and also we are different, with such squad, players would want to stay if we win both titles.

Home of Barca Fans