Real Madrid

Galning

The gap is 3 points. Even a draw won't do it for us. And I don't see any teams who could get all the 3 points from real. Their matches are mostly with weak teams but the bigger problem is there aren't much left.

They can draw two as well, you know? Of course Madrid is still in a better position but after yesterday's result the title race is back on.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The gap is 3 points. Even a draw won't do it for us. And I don't see any teams who could get all the 3 points from real. Their matches are mostly with weak teams but the bigger problem is there aren't much left.

Barca has easier opponents compare to Real Madrid

Richard.H

Barca has easier opponents compare to Real Madrid

We've had some extremely disappointing draws and losses this season. There's a bigger chance of us messing up than them. It's not like previous seasons where matches against Granada or Las Palmas were guarantees.

Morten

I think Morata will be their starter next year unless they sign someone else, James would probably demand to leave. Isco is a trick case as he is very talented and has been taking step forward lately with 1 year left in his contract, I think it will depend on who wants him.
Still they have Asensio growing, and big money to spend

We should sell Benzema and simply move Ronaldo up as nr.9, dont think Morata will ever be a starter.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We have three tricky games that we have to win: away against Espanyol, home against Villarreal and away against Las Palmas, none of them is easy for us.

I expect Español to kick the shit out of our players, Villareal at home is doable if the team is focused and Las Palmas away is the thoughest we have in my opinion... But, yeah, hard games without a doubt...

Still, I have faith in Celta, Sevilla and to a lesser extent, Valencia to snatch some points from the white bastards...

Morten

What i would do, if i was manager of Real Madrid would be to dont care at all about the league and just go for cl and copa each season. The league isnt ment to be won, its a waste of energy to even try, and that way, you dont have to risk injuries etc in pointless league games. Just scrape together a 3rd or 4th place is enough.

JamDav1982

What i would do, if i was manager of Real Madrid would be to dont care at all about the league and just go for cl and copa each season. The league isnt ment to be won, its a waste of energy to even try, and that way, you dont have to risk injuries etc in pointless league games. Just scrape together a 3rd or 4th place is enough.

Thats the spirit.

Really you are just shit scared of Barca winning and dont want to lose face if league is lost from where it seemed won.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Come on, Floper and his treble dreams won't allow a coach to even attempt that... And the team would be murdered by the press and fans, which might affect the spirit of the team which could make the club end up empty handed in the end of the season...

So yeah, it sounds like a good plan to me, hahaha...

Morten

Come on, Floper and his treble dreams won't allow a coach to even attempt that... And the team would be murdered by the press and fans, which might affect the spirit of the team which could make the club end up empty handed in the end of the season...

So yeah, it sounds like a good plan to me, hahaha...
Its a briliant plan, imo. Just think about how much you increase your chances in the copa and CL when you can rest first team players whenever you want to in the league.
I really think thats the way RM should go in from now on. Besides, no one gets exited by winning an away game against Eibar or whatever, winning a CL-knockout is different.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Its a briliant plan, imo. Just think about how much you increase your chances in the copa and CL when you can rest first team players whenever you want to in the league.
I really think thats the way RM should go in from now on. Besides, no one gets exited by winning an away game against Eibar or whatever, winning a CL-knockout is different.

Yup, that's exactly why the press and fans cry that only one league in the past few years are very few for RM, right? Discarding one competition doesn't increase your chances at anything, RM has squad more than capable enough to dispute three competitions... On top of that playing regularly helps the team to be consistent, or look how Bayern falls apart in the CL and they barely have to make an effort in Bundesliga, so being rested doesn't mean being better... It's only Floper's fault that he signed damaged goods like Bale that can't be relied upon...

I agree it's a brilliant plan, if you want to benefit us that is...

Morten

Yup, that's exactly why the press and fans cry that only one league in the past few years are very few for RM, right? Discarding one competition doesn't increase your chances at anything, RM has squad more than capable enough to dispute three competitions... On top of that playing regularly helps the team to be consistent, or look how Bayern falls apart in the CL and they barely have to make an effort in Bundesliga, so being rested doesn't mean being better... It's only Floper's fault that he signed damaged goods like Bale that can't be relied upon...

I agree it's a brilliant plan, if you want to benefit us that is...
They might cry for a time, until you make it to both finals, and winning one or two of them. Sure, that 4th place doesnt look nice, but hey, does it really matter if you end up 2nd or 4th?
As for Bayern, the last two knockouts they simply had bad luck, could easily have knocked out Atletico and us. Its a gamble to go for cups i guess, but increasing our chances isnt a bad strategy. As an added bonus, plenty of youngsters gets to prove themselves in the League.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So Real Madrid will be missing Ramos and Pepe for sure against Deportivo away and Valencia at home. Varane probably will miss one game and there's a decent chance that his injury could relapse if they play him too early as they did before. Zidane just lost Bale to a mistake like that, I don't believe he'll want to make it again by rushing Varane.

With the fatigue that their squad probably has and being forced to play Nacho and ____? in the backline, the chances of them dropping points this week are decent. Barca need a stroke of luck or brilliance from Real's remaining opponents to have a chance. Now that we've won the Clasico, we'd win the title on head to head in the event of a tie on points so Real only need to lose one game.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So Real Madrid will be missing Ramos and Pepe for sure against Deportivo away and Valencia at home. Varane probably will miss one game and there's a decent chance that his injury could relapse if they play him too early as they did before. Zidane just lost Bale to a mistake like that, I don't believe he'll want to make it again by rushing Varane.

With the fatigue that their squad probably has and being forced to play Nacho and ____? in the backline, the chances of them dropping points this week are decent. Barca need a stroke of luck or brilliance from Real's remaining opponents to have a chance. Now that we've won the Clasico, we'd win the title on head to head in the event of a tie on points so Real only need to lose one game.

The odds are good that they will drop points this Saturday too. Not only are they missing key players, in a bad situation physically and mentally, they also have that match against A.Madrid on Tuesday.

This could potentially be a disastrous 3 matches for them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans